Seaside Mini bar selections

omarchs

i remember seeing a few postings/pictures of the mini bar contents on the Seaside.

I believe I have seen gin, vodka and whiskey (looked like scotch).

Anyone have experience asking for other liquor selections? Don’t want to seem greedy, but would love to see Rum or tequila in there on a Caribbean cruise.

Wife was a wine drinker.... so butler kept providing us a bottle of white wine!! I am mostly a Vodka drinker....so I never asked for Rum . But you are correct of the hard liquor, whiskey, vodka and gin are the initial setup

i remember seeing a few postings/pictures of the mini bar contents on the seaside.

I believe i have seen gin, vodka and whiskey (looked like scotch).

Anyone have experience asking for other liquor selections? Don’t want to seem greedy, but would love to see rum or tequila in there on a caribbean cruise.

yc??????????????

We upgraded our Aurea drink package so we could get minibar drinks too. You can ask you cabin steward to fill with your preference. A nice bonus is snacks in the minibar were free too - peanuts, pringles, etc. Not sure if they were supposed to be free too or if we got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We upgraded our Aurea drink package so we could get minibar drinks too. You can ask you cabin steward to fill with your preference. A nice bonus is snacks in the minibar were free too - peanuts, pringles, etc. Not sure if they were supposed to be free too or if we got lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Everything in the mini-bar is included for deluxe package holders (and those in YC). However, the only miniature spirits provided are gin, whiskey and vodka.