Next promotion?

sexyaznboy

I would love to see the “3 for Free” sale!!! I am seriously thinking of booking a cruise for October with the refundable deposit and free gratuities. If a better sale comes along then either cancel or rebook.

Decisions, decisions!! Have a good day.:)

I would love to see the “3 for Free” sale!!! I am seriously thinking of booking a cruise for October with the refundable deposit and free gratuities. If a better sale comes along then either cancel or rebook.

Decisions, decisions!! Have a good day.:)

In the past, the 3 for Free sale involved cruises pretty far in the future. For example, they usually have it in Sept to Nov. But the cruises available for that sale don't start till Spring the following year.

Me too looking to book for October, I could cancel and rebook but worried the new promo might not be worth the gratuities I would be giving up.

If you don’t mind me asking what cruise are looking for Oct. I have been looking for the 14day Oct.28th on the Caribbean Princess. The prices go up and down but the cabin we like is still available how long that is the question. It is a true 14 day.

If you don’t mind me asking what cruise are looking for Oct. I have been looking for the 14day Oct.28th on the Caribbean Princess. The prices go up and down but the cabin we like is still available how long that is the question. It is a true 14 day.

I'm looking at the 10 day Panama Canal either Island or Caribbean. I have a feeling with the Caribbean having propulsion issues it "may" not be fully booked but the prices certainly haven't moved in the last month. The promo ends May 2nd so free gratuities is a biggie. Then again they may just drop the base price if there isn't a promo going on so its a guessing game.

Hey guys trying to decide whether to book for the Come Back New primo with gratuities before May 2, any ideas what the next promotion will be?

For an October 2018 cruise the current offer is as good as you’ll get.

As posted, other offers are usually for cruises well in advance. For example, we booked with 3 for Free in September 2017 for our Summer 2018 cruise and for our Spring 2019 cruises.

If as in past years the Sip+Sail is available beginning in May and the 3 for Free in September, neither would be available for your cruise. You would have needed to book these offers in 2017 for your cruise.

If you feel lucky & want to gamble, there have been some great prices for Caribbean cruises sometime after final payment.

Hey guys trying to decide whether to book for the Come Back New primo with gratuities before May 2, any ideas what the next promotion will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why wait? Book it and if a better offer comes along, rebook. Is there some downside?

I have also been watching Caribbean Princess Oct. 28th. Prices were much higher before these last 2 sales. But when will the propulsion problems be fixed and will the itinerary times be affected if the problems aren't fixed by Oct. 28? Thanks for any informed answers.

Yes, remember that when these Promos do come out, they will be for cruises that are in the future...

We booked last year, for DEC. of this year, to get the promo.

Last minute prices could come down enough to break even or save a little.

But, I don't think we will want to re-book and lose our promo perk(s)!

It would have to be REALLY cheap.

I have also been watching Caribbean Princess Oct. 28th. Prices were much higher before these last 2 sales. But when will the propulsion problems be fixed and will the itinerary times be affected if the problems aren't fixed by Oct. 28? Thanks for any informed answers.

I have found my own answers about problem not being fixed until 2019 drydock. Bummer.