Jr suite questions

Thank you for your help, we purchased the Ultimate Dining Package so we don't have to worry about not getting reservations for dinner. The cruise with my father in law we have ultimate dining package I was hoping we can go for breakfast at CK instead of him being up in the windjammer with the huge crowd. So glad to hear your cabin was cool hoping mine be the same...it be nice getting a good nights sleep.

Why not go to the MDR for breakfast. It’s open everyday.

Thank you for your help, we purchased the Ultimate Dining Package so we don't have to worry about not getting reservations for dinner. The cruise with my father in law we have ultimate dining package I was hoping we can go for breakfast at CK instead of him being up in the windjammer with the huge crowd. So glad to hear your cabin was cool hoping mine be the same...it be nice getting a good nights sleep.

We never make it in time, we are up until 2am, and don't get up. until 9am and about time we shower and done its around 10:15 and we never make it.

Breakfast in the Solarium Bistro until 10:30

Breakfast in the Park Cafe until 11.

5- We always get the ultimate dining package and we are also booked on the same ship in October, how do we make reservations to Coastal Kitchen, is there a way to pre arrange using the planner, will it show up in the dining/my planner or does that have to be done on the ship?

Concierge should contact you. Be sure to book the nights you want through him. After all pinnacles (and suite guests) are supposed to have priority.

Answer above. If there was a fire wall, the divider can’t be opened.

Just a slight correction, but those booked in a JS do not get any type of welcoming email from the Concierge as JS cabins do not have access to the CL. Emails from the Concierge are only sent to GS cabins and above and that is not always done consistently.

We never make it in time, we are up until 2am, and don't get up. until 9am and about time we shower and done its around 10:15 and we never make it.

So, then, you wouldn’t make it to CC either. Where do you normally eat breakfast? While a JS is our favorite, it doesn’t really afford much in the way of suite amenities. Gotta love that closet though.

Didn't think CK would close that early, we definitely wouldn't make that either, we always end up in the windjammer. We could go to Park Cafe but I have to be gluten free and there isn't really anything to eat besides fruit for me, but we do go there after breakfast and sit listen to the birds and crickets while having a morning cocktail at the trellis bar.

We didn't get the JS because we wanted one, it was practical since dad has a walker and its so much easier for him to move around plus it has the tub so a bath chair fit in there better than in the regular balcony shower. We also got connecting rooms in case dad needs us. Honestly, I wonder if I get hooked on a JS? :confused: