Haven

FLOURTOWN

I haven't done Haven, but have stayed in a Sky Suite on Celebrity Summit. Not sure if the Sky Suites are different on each Celebrity ship, I would assume so? Ours was a little roomier than a regular balcony room and came with the butler who we didn't need to utilize but other than that, after reading about the Haven, I'd pick Haven.

Have sailed Celebrity a lot and have booked the Celebrity Suite twice. Four of our last five cruises have been on NCL, all suite/Haven. No questions about it NCL's Haven tops Celebrity and Michael's Club. However, Celebrity's suite restaurant Luminae has a wider variety of menu selections than the Haven's restaurant. Luminae rotates menus so you have different choices every evening. Not so in Haven; it is the same menu every day of the cruise and for every cruise. Quality of food and service in both venues is excellent.

Mine choice would be haven hands down. Depending on the ship with NCL on what the haven area is like. Jewel class is small and intimate and the larger ships a lot bigger with bar/restaurant. Celebrity does not have a suite only sun deck/pool. Just the restaurant and Michaels club.