Website issues

cfr70

Saw a price drop for my sailing, accidently closed the page and now when I do a booking on RC website to get back to it i'm getting a pop up saying this:

SORRY, THERE ARE NO STATEROOMS AVAILABLE FOR 1 GUEST(S).

I try it for 2, 3 and 4 guests and the same pop up. I even tried different sailings and this continues to pop up. I cleared my cookies and tried again and same pop up.

Is this a glitch on the website?! I wanted to get a screen shot of the price drop and now I can't because it won't go further than that darn pop up saying no staterooms available.

And I can't call because the recording says they closed at 10pm. :(

You can still call. Just select the option indicating you want to make a new booking. They will help.

Ok thanks I will try that now.

Edit: I called and they said I have to wait until morning for Club Royale to open since I used a My Vegas $50 OBC coupon, my reservation is with them and he assured me the sale price is good through the end of the month and I should have no problem getting the price drop applied.

It's only for $22 but a price drop is a price drop right? :)

Edited by cfr70

Unless you can locate it or call and talk and there is a cabin at whatever new price is you're out of luck... It could be gone, but that cabin might reappear again shortly, check back online again.. Good Luck!

The RC website isn't letting me book ANY cabins. It's weird. Anything I try and book is saying "No cabins available". Seems to be a glitch.

I just started to get the exact same thing for 2 guests, about an hour ago.

I gave up.

Thanks for sharing that. This confirms it's not my computer because I was beginning to wonder if it was just me. It won't let me book anything at the moment.