Choir of Man is no longer free, it now cost extra

shof515

how long is this? on my edocs, it shows it as 1 hour which seems short on a dinner and show

Dinner service is very fast and eaten before the show show starts. I’d say count on about 1hrs 15min until you start leaving.

Just off the 4/22 Escape and was at last nights 6pm show, OUTSTANDING.

Now I have been to the Breakaway “Dream” show so a fixed menu was expected. The BA show was also $29.99 if I recall, the diner service, was the same but there MAY have been an intermission.

The appetizer was not my fav, but the main and dessert were ok. Now a little bias here, got called up at the start, before the show got going so.....

The show was great, loved the pace and the story.

I got what I expected, just starting out, please use the comment survey you get and voice your opinions.

Saw Choir of Man the first night they performed on the 23rd! Here are my thoughts:

Kids: There were no kids at the show, but I would not say it was inappropriate for them. I did enjoy the show being adults only.

The food: Neither myself nor my husband liked it. I ate it because I was really hungry at that point, but honestly, for the charge, I would have appreciated something other than Bangers and Mash. or offer something like Fish and Chips. They should at least give an option. I wish they posted what the menu was ahead of time, because my husband and I would have eaten first.

Drinks: Beer. Neither my husband nor I like beer, but I get it is the theme of the show. Still, I wish they had waiters to order other drinks.

The show: Excellent. My husband hates musicals and sing-alongs, and even he thought it was great! The guys are really talented and the show is a lot of fun.

Choir of Man gets an "A" and the NCL execution gets a "C" for the food.

Was it OK for kids?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Yes, it is fine for children. I saw at least 3 of them there. As a matter of fact, one was a young girl - maybe 3-4 yrs old who was a pleasure to watch. She was smiling and clapping and enjoyed the show as much and I did. lol

What exactly are "bangers"?????

Are there any other options for dinner??

MARAPRINCE

The Supper Club is typically a prix fix menu from the times we dined there on board. The first time was just a set menu with no choices. The second time (on Thanksgiving Day) there were two options for the entree to choose from and two options for desert from what I recall.

Did they do that Some Nights song? If they do, I can't go.

Yes, they did that song as the finale. Curious, why can't you go? I hate that song on the radio, but when Choir of Man performed it, I loved it!

Yes, they did that song as the finale. Curious, why can't you go? I hate that song on the radio, but when Choir of Man performed it, I loved it!

I hate that song. It will want to make me jump off the ship. Every time I google Choir of Man they are singing it, and it makes me want to jump off a building. I hate it.