headliner oasis

• 4 months later...

Just don't count on the info being correct. The headliners switch out every couple of days....get on in one port...off in the next. Every time I've requested that info, it's been wrong....but whoever IS aboard is usually pretty good.

I've sent two emails in the last two weeks (about Oasis headliner) to this address. Automated emails come back saying you will hear from us soon. No answer to either email so far...…?

When is your cruise?

Well, it's definitely not too early. When I used to send to that email regularly, it would take up to a week for a response. All you can do is try again.

.....poor customer service or maybe they don't know yet, or both. Although when I called them last night and asked, the answer was, I think it has music in it which narrowed it right down!? Anyway better I think than jugglers.

.....poor customer service or maybe they don't know yet, or both. Although when I called them last night and asked, the answer was, I think it has music in it which narrowed it right down!? Anyway better I think than jugglers.

Was there a different number that you called other than just the regular customer service number? If it was just the regular number then unfortunately they wouldn’t have a clue about what the entertainment on board would be.

Was there a different number that you called other than just the regular customer service number? If it was just the regular number then unfortunately they wouldn’t have a clue about what the entertainment on board would be.

no special number -- 866-562-7625 - for already booked pax help - or so it says. This isn't a big deal, I was just curious. But if it's a juggler or trained Chimps riding small bicycles we ain't going!:)