Are deposits transferable?

lmf24lmf

Having some trouble deciding between the victory scenic ocean view and paradise jr suite for next spring. Being there is only one of the scenic ocean views left I am thinking of putting a deposit on that cruise. If I change my mind can the deposit be transferred to the other cruise?

Thanks!

It may depend on the fare type you book but we have done what you're suggesting via our TA (she handled whatever behind the scenes machinations had to occur with Carnival to just move the deposit from one booking to another). Otherwise, if you don't book ES, you can just cancel the first booking and get a refund of the deposit (you'll give up part of that deposit with ES).

Having some trouble deciding between the victory scenic ocean view and paradise jr suite for next spring. Being there is only one of the scenic ocean views left I am thinking of putting a deposit on that cruise. If I change my mind can the deposit be transferred to the other cruise?

Thanks!

I would say yes, since the jr suite is a higher category, remember you can pretty much always upgrade, but never downgrade if you booked ES.... if the same cruise

If you booked refundable and before final payment, can always cancel as above post suggests.

so you cant decide on which cruise or which cabin? its easy to upgrade on same cruise, not so easy to transfer to another cruise, then you need to book refundable as above says.

If you booked early saver on one and want to transfer it to another there is a $50 fee imposed per guest added onto the new booking. You keep the original deposit amount to move. It just cost me $200 to move from the Horizon to the Panorama in 2020z

I would say yes, since the jr suite is a higher category, remember you can pretty much always upgrade, but never downgrade if you booked ES.... if the same cruise

If you booked refundable and before final payment, can always cancel as above post suggests.

so you cant decide on which cruise or which cabin? its easy to upgrade on same cruise, not so easy to transfer to another cruise, then you need to book refundable as above says.

Trying to decide between the two cruises. We'll start our trip in Disney and either drive to Tampa or Miami for a short cruise.

Paradise is 5 nights to Cozumel and grand cayman

Victory is 4 nights to Cozumel and key west

The number of nights doesn't go into the decision much because we enjoy islands more then sea days.

I enjoy balcony's but read the paradise balcony's are pretty tight. I feel like the scenic grand ocean view room would be different and fun. Have you by any chance stayed in one of these rooms before?

The rushing to make a decision is only bc there is only the once scenic OV left.