Hotel and Parking near Cape Liberty

We used the Ramada Newark Liberty Airport on Frontage Rd just north of EWR booked through the following site with good results for Stay, Park and Cruise packages for our many cruises out of Cape Liberty.

https://www.trinityreservations.com/

What is your date? How many people? We recommend Trinity Reservations all the time. They quote tax included. Others offering similar packages quote a base rate and add the tax when you book.

Is there a hotel near Cape Liberty that offers free parking during the week of your cruise and a shuttle to the ship if you stay there (at the hotel) for one night?

Not free, but the Country Inn & Suites in Elizabeth has a cruise package that includes parking and a shuttle to the ship.

Is there a hotel near Cape Liberty that offers free parking during the week of your cruise and a shuttle to the ship if you stay there (at the hotel) for one night?

You received all of the answers, including a link to the information, on your earlier thread this afternoon.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2629526

You received all of the answers, including a link to the information, on your earlier thread this afternoon.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2629526

I agree Carol. pgerbphoto has received all of the answers to the question, but after researching other posts by the OP, I don't think that the OP is asking the right questions. We could certainly use more details to provide more comprehensive suggestions and solutions.

The OP has posted that they live in Ohio and are traveling with three young children 6 and under. For this scenario I would be recommending that the OP book a precruise hotel in the Parsippany area of NJ near I80 which is about an hour from Cape Liberty. The hotels along I80 are in nice suburban areas with restaurants, stores, and services which are really lacking at EWR. After a long drive from Ohio they will be ready to get off the highway before dealing with the NY metro traffic. IMO there is no necessity at all to deal with the complicated roads around EWR.

The next morning after 9 am they drive directly to Cape Liberty and pay to park for the week. If they're driving in the PA Turnpike, I would look for hotels in the Hightstown/East Windsor area. The OP also needs a hotel room for 5 people. These are hard to come by at EWR, but will be more available out in the burbs.

OP - you need to provide more information about your exact cruise date and your big picture plan.