May 2019 - Cruise Around British Isles

prunkel

Looking to book this cruise but don't want to book "too early" and miss out on any discounts.

Anyone have any thoughts on whether this cruise will go down in price? If so, approximately when is most likely?

Thanks!

book now with a refundable deposit to get your cabin of choice...watch for sales...re-book or re-fare depending on promotions and perks...

Unless you’re from the U.K. where the deposit is non refundable, we don’t get the same sales, promotions or perks as our cousins across the pond.

As we are very particular about our cabin choice, we book early and then I don’t go back and check on prices. At least this way we get the cabin and cruise we want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They seem to massively discount these sailing close to sail date, 30 June 2018 is $1199. And $2590 for the same date 2019

When I booked this cruise last fall for June 2018, interior, sideways cabin I booked was $2299 each. Prince actually paid after 4-6 price drops, the last 2 after final payment, price was $879, granted I lost gratuities and $100 per person OBC but I still came out way ahead. Kept the same cabin. Price did go back up after final drop.

YMMV

Sandi

Our June cabin dropped quite a bit too over the months. If you aren’t picky about cabins then wait. In my case I chose one of the supposedly obstructed Balcony cabins on deck 8 with an extended balcony. My price came down with each promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums