FTTF Available For Spring 2019

I'm waiting for Spendor March 9 and it isn't there yet. This will be my first time using FFTTF So do you click on your embarkation port to see it under shore excursions? I want to make sure I'm looking in the right place.

Yes, once you are in the "Manage My Cruise" portion of Carnival's website, FTTF, if available, will be listed as an excursion under Port 1.

Happy sailing.

That's an interesting observation.

I will confirm our Freedom cruise is out of Galveston.

Another observation is that January, February, March, April, May, June, September, and October are the 2019 months mentioned in this thread so far. I'm waiting for February out of Port Canaveral and December out of New Orleans.

Another observation is that January, February, March, April, May, June, September, and October are the 2019 months mentioned in this thread so far. I'm waiting for February out of Port Canaveral and December out of New Orleans.

I know this isn't the month and embarkation port you're waiting on but wanted to add July 2019 on Legend (out of Seattle) is also available.

I bought it this morning for a January Elation cruise out of Jacksonville. Been checking the website multiple times each day for FTTF to become available before it showed up today.

It’s not yet available on a November 2019 cruise out of San Juan though.

FTTF is available on the March 3, 2019 Vista Cruise now.

I got so excited seeing this, but I'm still not seeing it for my March 17, 2019 Vista cruise. I'm still seeing the message "We currently do not have any excursions for this port". I tried in 2 different browsers, but that didn't help. Anybody else see the same?

I hope those who get it out of Pt. Canaveral remember to come back and post. I've been waiting ages and checking multiple times a day for January 2019 on Liberty to be released, and seeing all these other '19 releases now is making me jealous and impatient. :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:

Updated List

Galveston

Miami

Baltimore

Tampa

New Orleans

Seattle

New York

Jacksonville

October is still the farthest out that anyone has reported.

If nobody has any objections, I will post a list once per page.

Edited by Tiger0613

• 3 weeks later...