How does Platinum C&A “priority boarding” work on the Harmony of the Seas?

Sailing first time on Harmony and also first time on RRCL after a few years over on CCL - I am “Platinum” on RCCL which means I get priority boarding .... can anyone explain the check-in boarding process and what “Priority” means? Thanks!!! Sailing out of Port Everglades 9/15/18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means you will board before Gold level members and non C&A members. You will board after B2B guests, wedding parties, suite guests, and C&A levels Pinnacle, Diamond Plus, Diamond, and Emerald.

Of course, you have to get there before boarding starts for priority boarding to matter. Once they allow people to start boarding, they go through everyone who has already checked in using the priority list. If you arrive after that, you check in and walk right on board.

If you arrive after boarding has started, you're simply directed to the "priority" line...and the next available clerk will take the priority people before those in the regular line.

I don't recommend getting there too early...11am is about the best time..earlier, and everyone is waiting and waiting...

It means you will board before Gold level members and non C&A members. You will board after B2B guests, wedding parties, suite guests, and C&A levels Pinnacle, Diamond Plus, Diamond, and Emerald.

Is that the boarding order? I didn’t realize suite guests boarded before Pinnacles and Diamonds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Boarding at Port Everglades seems efficient, once checked in. In our experience, the waiting area has always been empty by noon, if not earlier, and we typically arrive at the port between 11:30 and 12:30. The line outside seems to grow very quickly after 11:30, so arriving at 11:00 sounds about right.

RCCL rewards $$$, not loyalty.

That's my impression too. As a suite guest, our stateroom attendants have done more for us than just about any other crew member on the ship. If we need something, they pull a phone out of their pocket, make a call, and it gets done. I've never even had the need to speak with the loyalty ambassador.