Anthem smoothies

Does the anthem sell smoothies like harmony? Are they included in refreshment plan like harmony if they do?

I heard no smoothies any longer on anthem. Was a solarium bar with fresh fruit. Not any longer. [emoji24]

Hi Renza :)

During my last sailing onboard Anthem smoothies were indeed available at the Sunshine Bar in the Solarium. Hopefully someone on a very recent sailing can confirm if they are still available. They are certainly yum!🍹

:)

During my last sailing onboard Anthem smoothies were indeed available at the Sunshine Bar in the Solarium. Hopefully someone on a very recent sailing can confirm if they are still available. They are certainly yum![emoji484]

When was your sailing, I just saw a few post that they stopped the smoothies last year on anthem. I bet if I bring some strawberries and bananas from buffet they might blend me up something. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When was your sailing, I just saw a few post that they stopped the smoothies last year on anthem. I bet if I bring some strawberries and bananas from buffet they might blend me up something. Lol

During my last sailing onboard Anthem smoothies were indeed available at the Sunshine Bar in the Solarium. Hopefully someone on a very recent sailing can confirm if they are still available. They are certainly yum!🍹

Yes, when was your sailing? Because I heard the same thing as Renza. I sailed 2 years ago almost do the day and they were available. I recently read they were no longer available, but I'd be so glad to see them back! Perhaps someone who sailed recently (within the last month or so) can comment?

Yes, when was your sailing? Because I heard the same thing as Renza. I sailed 2 years ago almost do the day and they were available. I recently read they were no longer available, but I'd be so glad to see them back! Perhaps someone who sailed recently (within the last month or so) can comment?

Off Anthem a couple weeks ago, and my husband and I were able to order fresh fruit (banana, blueberry, strawberry) smoothies at the bar in the Solarium! They were included in the drink package as well!

Off Anthem a couple weeks ago, and my husband and I were able to order fresh fruit (banana, blueberry, strawberry) smoothies at the bar in the Solarium! They were included in the drink package as well!

That's great news! Was it a pretty basic offering like you mentioned (banana, blueberry, strawberry)? When I was on 2 years ago they had a list of about 8-10 options, some of which had the more varied ingredients like matcha, lemongrass, etc. Assuming they did away with that but still offer basic fruit smoothies, which is still good...I'll take it!

Thanks for responding!

That's great news! Was it a pretty basic offering like you mentioned (banana, blueberry, strawberry)? When I was on 2 years ago they had a list of about 8-10 options, some of which had the more varied ingredients like matcha, lemongrass, etc. Assuming they did away with that but still offer basic fruit smoothies, which is still good...I'll take it!

Thanks for responding!

I only know of those for sure! I'm not sure if my husband asked if they had other options, but I would assume that their offerings would be pretty basic since it's technically a bar. Hopefully there will be more places to get smoothies on the boats again in the future!

Thank you so much for the info. I have heard some say that they did not do it anymore. I will be on in 3 weeks. I sure hope we can get it. We purchased the refreshments package and we don’t drink soda or coffee or alcohol. We figured we would use it for frozen Virgin strawberry daiquiris and margaritas. Some fresh squeezed juices and smoothies.

Thank you so much for the info. I have heard some say that they did not do it anymore. I will be on in 3 weeks. I sure hope we can get it. We purchased the refreshments package and we don’t drink soda or coffee or alcohol. We figured we would use it for frozen Virgin strawberry daiquiris and margaritas. Some fresh squeezed juices and smoothies.

I will try a few coffee drinks but just never loved coffee. We once in a blue moon drink alcohol, I no we r zero fun. Lol.

• 1 year later...