Brazil visas

DIGTHIS

Hello,

I just was able to get my e visa for Brazil in 48 hours. I had to send a current photo and a copy of my passport on line and was approved in 2 days. If you are joining us around South America maybe this site can help you out.

http://www.vfsglobal.com/

Dave

I found this to be better for me. We also just booked the 49 day S America on Royal Princess. One of us needs a visa and the other does not.

http://vfsglobal.com/brazil-evisa/

YMMV

Man oh man, we had to jump through hoops and pay a lot of money to obtain a Brazilian visa for a trip we made in Feb this year. I wish these e-visas would have been available. We heard the change was coming but just couldn't afford to wait.

I went to the Brazilian Consulate here in San Francisco. Only downside was that you dropped it off one day & then they gave you a 1 hr window on another day to pick it up.

This is a great way to get your visa if your near a consulate. Make sure that you have all of the necessary documents that they want. I had to go out & get proof that I had airline reservations.

Tom😎

Hello,

I just was able to get my e visa for Brazil in 48 hours. I had to send a current photo and a copy of my passport on line and was approved in 2 days. If you are joining us around South America maybe this site can help you out.

http://www.vfsglobal.com/

Dave

I forgot to mention it is on $48 !

This is what we did, too, and it was a day trip for us, but we did it with the full intention of it taking that much time. It was quite the hassle because they had just changed it from being able to walk up and get a visa to having to make an appointment. There was a guy flying out that afternoon and needed one. No idea what they did for him, if anything.

I wish the electronic visas had bee available back then.

I went to the Brazilian Consulate here in San Francisco. Only downside was that you dropped it off one day & then they gave you a 1 hr window on another day to pick it up.

This is a great way to get your visa if your near a consulate. Make sure that you have all of the necessary documents that they want. I had to go out & get proof that I had airline reservations.

Tom😎