Deluxe Beverage Package - Question

Hi All,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I did search for an answer but was not successful in my search.

The family is booked for a cruise on Dec 3rd on Empress of the Seas. The Deluxe Beverage Package the other day in our Cruise Package was listed as $63.00 per person CDN.

Today it is listed in our Cruise Planner as $63.00 per person which is listed as having reflexing the 20% off the package

Has anyone else seen this, where the package was offered at the same price with and without the discount?

Thanks

Matt

If you want a "package", you have to pay their price. It rarely varies by more than a couple dollars. If you want it, buy it. If you see a lower price, cancel your existing package and book the lower priced one.

Yes, happens all the time. Royal has their own unique kind of math.

Hate to hijack a thread but you are the expert I need advice from. We are on the Symphony TA returning to Miami Nov. 9th. We are clearing immigration or customs the day before in Port Canaveral. If we walk off early in Miami, get a uber as soon as possible, would there be trouble with a 10:30 flight from FLL Hollywood airport, need to be at the airport by 9.. The next flight out would be 5pm and that's a long wait.

Hate to hijack a thread but you are the expert I need advice from. We are on the Symphony TA returning to Miami Nov. 9th. We are clearing immigration or customs the day before in Port Canaveral. If we walk off early in Miami, get a uber as soon as possible, would there be trouble with a 10:30 flight from FLL Hollywood airport, need to be at the airport by 9.. The next flight out would be 5pm and that's a long wait.

I think Royal Caribbean recommends not scheduling a departing flight before noon. I wouldn't risk it with a 10:30 flight. You should make it if you get off the ship ASAP (around 6:00am or so), but you never know.

The fact that you are returning from a TA introduces some uncertainties. If you could be sure that all the normal post TA procedures (all crew going thru customs, Coast Guard inspection, USPH inspection) are being handled in Port Canaveral, then I'd say you've got a good chance to make that flight if you can walk off the ship by 7:30am.

The fact that you are returning from a TA introduces some uncertainties. If you could be sure that all the normal post TA procedures (all crew going thru customs, Coast Guard inspection, USPH inspection) are being handled in Port Canaveral, then I'd say you've got a good chance to make that flight if you can walk off the ship by 7:30am.

Thanks. We are arriving at 5:30 from PC. I think we will do the self walk off.

If you want a "package", you have to pay their price. It rarely varies by more than a couple dollars. If you want it, buy it. If you see a lower price, cancel your existing package and book the lower priced one.

Keep an eye out for the price. I've seen prices between $42 and $57 USD on the same cruise

On the subject of the drinks package, I got a better price and cancelled the original and reordered. How soon before RCC credit the original payment back to my CCard?

Mine have taken about two days.

Keep an eye out for the price. I've seen prices between $42 and $57 USD on the same cruise

Thanks, We will continue to keep an eye out! We were just shocked when they showed 20% off the package but the price was the same as the day before with no discount. :p

We have seen in the past BOGO 50% and heard of a 30% off the packages. I guess we will wait to see what happens between now and our sailing

M

Thanks. We are arriving at 5:30 from PC. I think we will do the self walk off.

Line up early...many will opt to do the same...and that line can get very long very fast. Best of luck.

When you get to Miami on Nov. 9th. remember that's a work day & traffic will be BAD going north or south on the interstate. I myself would not chance it, much better to book a later flight.