A Chardonnay Sister on Her Own?

diann744

Diann

It seems to be unanimous........ we all are delighted you will sail and if you would do a ' live from', we would get much pleasure Wishing you the very best...........

Oh guys, I don’t even know what to say. I’ve been away, for obvious reasons, and I’m feeling so grateful to be welcomed back.

Naturally, the loss of the Evil Twin was horrific. And I know that each and every one of you has been through something similar.

Christy will always be in my heart, my life and my soul. No one will replace her. Ever.

But, when she did that “thing” we had a cruise on the books –a 14 day Alaska on the Rotterdam. Myfriend Robin, who was not a traveler, agreed to come with me, I think mainly as a kindness. She actually got her first-ever passport for the occasion.

We went, we saw, we conquered. It was bittersweet, and I cried in the bathroom more than once. But it really was OK.

Different, as everything is now, butwe really did have a great time.

Christy and I had a 30-year timeshare in Cabo and this last December was the 30th year. I REALLY wanted to go. To spend that last year in the place we’d called home for more than half my life. Robin, once again, stepped up. And then fell down. Actually, she broke her knee a week or so before our trip. It looked like it wouldn’t happen.

But, armed with a portable wheelchair, crutches and a lot of hutzpah, she and I took Cabo by storm.

I didn’t review the Alaska trip because it was too soon, andthe Cabo thing wasn’t a cruise, so…

Next up – 10 day Caribbean on the Koningsdam (not sure it’s myship but we’ll see). I’m heat-averse sothat’s another issue entirely!

Robin is more Miller Lite and Merlot than Chardonnay but I think there will be enough to write about!

Edited by diann744

(I'm tired of editing this and I'm seriously not enjoying this new platform. It's pretty but it keeps screwing the formatting! I make typos, but not this many!)

Try "paste without formatting". With my Macbook, I paste without formatting by pressing the shift, alt, command and v at the same time instead of pressing just command v.

Pasting without formatting has prevented some run on words and odd line feeds on my Cruise Critic posts.

Diann...I, too, would love to read your review! I’m so glad you have a friend to cruise with...even if she doesn’t drink Chardonnay! I always loved The Chardonnay Sisters reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk