Carnival Spirit Questions

Unfortunately, I don’t think you are going to see Music Manila on your July cruise. They are due to return to the Spirit on 2 August.

we are cruising on the Spirit on 20 August, so we should see them this time, having missed out last December.

Unfortunately, I don’t think you are going to see Music Manila on your July cruise. They are due to return to the Spirit on 2 August.

we are cruising on the Spirit on 20 August, so we should see them this time, having missed out last December.

Nevermind, I hadn't heard of them until after I booked the cruise, so I will survive.

Bugger! They get on when we get off!

Nevermind, I hadn't heard of them until after I booked the cruise, so I will survive.

<b><red>so I will survive</red></b>

Giving away your lip sinc battle song Mic [emoji14]

Cheers

On MM's social media page it says their new contract starts June 6, which is the Spirits return from Singapore

Wow that's encouraging!

Not long for you now Tigerlily![emoji925]

Cheers

Wow that's encouraging!

Not long for you now Tigerlily![emoji925]

Cheers

Hopefully its correct, that was posted in February and no other posts regarding their schedule since, so I would take it as correct!

Yes 25 days to go, very happy about that, and looking forward to seeing her after her dry dock too!

On MM's social media page it says their new contract starts June 6, which is the Spirits return from Singapore

There was an update a few days ago on one of their two pages. They will be on board for the return cruise from Singapore back to Sydney. Then they will take a holiday till 2 August. From the band’s fan page.

:)

There was an update a few days ago on one of their two pages. They will be on board for the return cruise from Singapore back to Sydney. Then they will take a holiday till 2 August. From the band’s fan page.

Thanks for the update.:D

Not sure which was worse, visions of a Pricilla style performance or a cheerleader outfit! [emoji15][emoji443]

Cheers

There's your 80's night outfit taken care of...

I usually might dress up as The Construction Worker from The Village People. This is the song they sing in The MDR the night of 80's night...

There's your 80's night outfit taken care of...

I usually might dress up as The Construction Worker from The Village People. This is the song they sing in The MDR the night of 80's night...

So what theme nights can we expect? Is there a Mexican night, a glow party and an 80's night?

Cheers

Mexican, Island/Hawaian, & 80's. 80's the glow night.. There's 2 formal nights also. So no thongs, have to wear shoes....Lol

So I pack a sombrero, an Hawaiian shirt, some glow bands and one glove along with tuxedo pants and I have every night catered for in one outfit.:D

Oh that's disappointing, they were off last time I was on the Spirit too!