Soda cans in checked luggage?

Reading up on the FAQs it says:

"A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. "

However can you put the soda in your CHECKED luggage?

The FAQ you posted clearly states how you bring it on board. So what is the point of the post? :rolleyes:

The FAQ you posted clearly states how you bring it on board. So what is the point of the post? :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing about your post. :rolleyes: It's been pointed out to the OP several times already.

I board on Thursday and my recent email says NO beverages to be brought on board.

To view this email as a web

• Guests are not allowed to bring bottled beverages, i.e., water, sodas and other non-alcoholic drinks on board. Please review our beverage policy located in our FAQs at help.carnival.com.

No, it says no Bottled Beverages. Does not mention cans.

I was wondering the same thing about your post. :rolleyes: It's been pointed out to the OP several times already.

Really? You have enough posts to know this happens quite frequently. There is no expiration date on a post or a reply and no statute of limitations. Not to mention, your answer was the 10th "it must be carried on" so maybe you should have followed your own advice before posting. But since you don't follow your own advice, why should I? :rolleyes:

"A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. "

Carry it on.

Nope, I got it...wish I could edit my first post to say that I got my answer, or close this thread...

That’s how it is around here. You may get your question answered on the first response. You’re still going to get 10 pages of responses. Many people saying the same thing.

That’s how it is around here. You may get your question answered on the first response. You’re still going to get 10 pages of responses. Many people saying the same thing.

Exactly, 10 pages of same response and another 15 of just mean rude unhelpful replies. There is so much good info and many can be helpful but sometimes it takes so much to weed through the crap and then people are afraid to ask questions because they may get flamed. I have sat and reworded a question 100 times before asking it because I don’t want the nasty responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have quoted the answer. It's the same assuming is soda allowed to be carried on, the answer is there.

We carried our soda on in our carry-on luggage and some of them busted while in line during the check in process! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent this? The cans are so thin and bust easily!

We carried our soda on in our carry-on luggage and some of them busted while in line during the check in process! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent this? The cans are so thin and bust easily!

a can of soda goes through many travels from the time its created to the time in the store. this sounds like an unusual, very very very uncommon situation. I have never had a can of soda bust at any time in my life. The only advice that can be given is to try a different brand. I am not sure what that will do but I have never heard of normal walking having the cans bust. I assume you weren't swinging the bag over your head or playing catch with it so this is highly unusual.

Just my opinion

a can of soda goes through many travels from the time its created to the time in the store. this sounds like an unusual, very very very uncommon situation. I have never had a can of soda bust at any time in my life. The only advice that can be given is to try a different brand. I am not sure what that will do but I have never heard of normal walking having the cans bust. I assume you weren't swinging the bag over your head or playing catch with it so this is highly unusual.

Just my opinion

I don’t know where you live but down here where it gets 100+ I’ve had cans of soda start exploding in my vehicle.