keeping track of Cheers

How do you keep track of the drinks you have with Cheers? Does the Hub App have a place where you can check how many you've had? Do you just ask the bartenders? I'm not sure if I'll ever get close to 15, but I'd like to keep track.

I've never seen where you can track the number of drinks you've had, but any bartender can tell you where you are. The "nicer" ones will let you know when you're at 13 or 14 alcoholic drinks, so if you want, you can start paying out of pocket. Remember, once you get that fifteenth drink, it's all over until 6am. You can't even purchase another one.

**Only alcoholic drinks count toward your daily limit. Soft drinks, waters, energy drinks, coffees, etc are unlimited.

The hub does have an account feature that will show you all of your itemized charges like the statement you can print from the kiosk. My last cruise was the first time they had that feature and I’m just used to keeping up with it myself. I just have a text document on my phone and each time I order a drink I put the price in it. I may have to look closer at the hub account feature next cruise and see how up to date it is. Maybe I can just start using that.

Also, if you are just interested in how many you order over the whole cruise for cost comparisons, your S&S statement will list every drink purchase with a "price" of $0.00. But like the previous responder said, as you go, just ask the bartender and they will let you know where you are at.

So if someone hits 15, they can't pay for a drink is cash at another bar?

Yeah. They say you have to start paying before you hit 15 because they cut you off from all alcohol once you hit 15 on cheers.

Yeah. They say you have to start paying before you hit 15 because they cut you off from all alcohol once you hit 15 on cheers.

Pardon my ignorance, but if you're using the same S&S card for Cheers or to purchase, do you just have to tell the bartender not to apply it to Cheers?

Pardon my ignorance, but if you're using the same S&S card for Cheers or to purchase, do you just have to tell the bartender not to apply it to Cheers?

Yep. Just tell them to charge this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"hey...I want to buy a friend a drink....charge this one please".

Also last cruise I noticed if you got close to 15, it was on your receipt.

ae31b015f9ce0be036d27ffebaf0f895.jpg

Don't remember seeing that on my last cruise. Maybe I was enjoying Cheers too much. Will definitely take a look in 2 weeks!

All of your drinks will show a 0.00 bar charge, including the non alcoholic ones that do not count towards the 15 limit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Good point. Wasn't an issue in my case because the only sodas we got all came from the same bar and were always the last drink of the night.