Bliss today - where is it going?

Mslmesq

Just got off of it. I heard its a couple days for agents then heading to Seattle. Great boat!

Sadly the Cigar Lounge is mostly for smokers. They need to change that. Thats my biggest gripe as a cigar smoker.

Seattle, for christening on May 30: http://www.bliss.ncl.com/

Alaska itineraries this summer. Vancouver to Los Angeles at the end of September, Mexican Riviera in October, then Caribbean.

She'll do a PR cruise out of LA. Re-position to Seattle. Do her naming ceremony on the 30th. Do a PR/Employee Cruise out of Seattle. Then start her Alaskan season on June 2.

May 25-27 - Travel agent/non rev client cruise, sailing into international waters (Mexico)

May 27-30 - LA to Seattle - Sailing mainly empty (just NCL staff and cleared guests as they won’t be sailing into international waters)

May 30-June 2 - Christening/travel agent/investors (June 1 stop in Victoria, BC)

May 25-27 - Travel agent/non rev client cruise, sailing into international waters (Mexico)

May 27-30 - LA to Seattle - Sailing mainly empty (just NCL staff and cleared guests as they won’t be sailing into international waters)

May 30-June 2 - Christening/travel agent/investors (June 1 stop in Victoria, BC)

I know you will be on the May 30-June 2 cruise. Do you know what time the Bliss will be arriving in Seattle on the 30th? I haven't been able to find that information. I will try to alter my commute schedule to work that morning to get photos of the Bliss as she arrives (presuming it's in the early morning). I commute to downtown Seattle via ferry from across Puget Sound so want to try and get photos of her arrival.

Do you know what time the actual christening is? I have not found any information about that yet either on the local news as far as specifics. Ugh!

5 days until the Bliss arrives in Seattle! And 8 days until I am onboard! Cannot wait! Cannot concentrate on work or anything else. I'm sure next week at work will be the longest week ever.

I know you will be on the May 30-June 2 cruise. Do you know what time the Bliss will be arriving in Seattle on the 30th? I haven't been able to find that information. I will try to alter my commute schedule to work that morning to get photos of the Bliss as she arrives (presuming it's in the early morning). I commute to downtown Seattle via ferry from across Puget Sound so want to try and get photos of her arrival.

Do you know what time the actual christening is? I have not found any information about that yet either on the local news as far as specifics. Ugh!

5 days until the Bliss arrives in Seattle! And 8 days until I am onboard! Cannot wait! Cannot concentrate on work or anything else. I'm sure next week at work will be the longest week ever.

My understanding is that she is arriving very early in the morning of May 30th. I've asked someone who is supposed to be onboard while she sails in as to if she has any info on what time.

I know as per our last update from NCL that we will be able to board starting at 10:30am. The document also shows "all aboard" by 2:00pm, so I'm assuming the Christening event will be around that time? Sail away out of Seattle is scheduled for 6:00pm.

I know there is an app for the inaugural cruises (so that attendees can plan to attend different events and sessions onboard), seems they have been releasing the schedules 24 hours prior to the departures of the cruises, so I'll know more hopefully on Tuesday.

I'm getting excited too! Counting down the days :)

Here's the most up to date info I have:

img_4544.jpg

Edited by WanderlustJourney

MarineTraffic shows that she’s going to Port Angeles, Washington first before Seattle. Anyone know why?

maybe to drop off the vip invited guests and other people on the ship first so that when the ship arrives in seattle it is empty of passengers

MarineTraffic shows that she’s going to Port Angeles, Washington first before Seattle. Anyone know why?

I'm guessing she's going to pick up a pilot. I know when we've departed Seattle on our last two Alaska cruises we stopped in Port Angeles to drop the pilot off. The Bliss is arriving in Seattle on May 30 and departing again that same evening so I'm presuming she's going back out into open ocean (and will drop a pilot back off in Port Angeles that evening?) for a day then arrives in Victoria on Friday, June 1 (according to WanderlustJourney's itinerary posted above).

Can't wait to be onboard in 5 days on June 2! She's around the Mendocino, CA area as I type this. Getting closer! :)

Edited by SeahawkSiren

Thanks everyone for those replies. My brother lives over in Washington State and was hoping to get to see her. I’m off to NYC early Wednesday to catch a couple Broadway shows, so I’ll miss her Seattle arrival on any webcams or Live news networks.

I still don't know what time she will be arriving in Seattle on May 30. I'm presuming early morning. It's light in Seattle around 5:00 a.m. this time of year.

I plan to watch her arrival on the Space Needle webcam and any local news networks that carry it. https://www.spaceneedle.com/webcam/ It's a great webcam and rotates 360 degrees. And if you can't see it live, you can rotate the dial and change the time back to what you want.

I still don't know what time she will be arriving in Seattle on May 30. I'm presuming early morning. It's light in Seattle around 5:00 a.m. this time of year.

I plan to watch her arrival on the Space Needle webcam and any local news networks that carry it. https://www.spaceneedle.com/webcam/ It's a great webcam and rotates 360 degrees. And if you can't see it live, you can rotate the dial and change the time back to what you want.

I’ve asked someone who is onboard right now, she’s going to try to find out what time they are due to arrive in Seattle. Haven’t heard anything yet.

I’m hoping they will update our app soon with the schedule for our sailing, I’ll post times as soon as I can 😊

Just heard back from my contact who is on the Bliss... ETA into Seattle is around 2:00am PST.

Checked on Marine Tracker and she looks like she's now level with Olympia still on the Pacific. ETA on Marine Tracker says 1:00am arrival.

She is arriving early as she is carrying quite a bit of the supplies and staging for the Christening event. Saw a photo of the Observation Lounge with gear everywhere in wooden crates.

Christening kicks off at 4:00pm PST :)

Just heard back from my contact who is on the Bliss... ETA into Seattle is around 2:00am PST.

Checked on Marine Tracker and she looks like she's now level with Olympia still on the Pacific. ETA on Marine Tracker says 1:00am arrival.

She is arriving early as she is carrying quite a bit of the supplies and staging for the Christening event. Saw a photo of the Observation Lounge with gear everywhere in wooden crates.

Christening kicks off at 4:00pm PST :)

Thanks for the info. She is arriving way earlier than I was expecting. I will still enjoy seeing her already at the dock when I am commuting to work tomorrow.

I'm going to try and get down to the pier to watch the christening live. Enjoy your cruise! I board on Saturday!

Thanks for the info. She is arriving way earlier than I was expecting. I will still enjoy seeing her already at the dock when I am commuting to work tomorrow.

I'm going to try and get down to the pier to watch the christening live. Enjoy your cruise! I board on Saturday!

Yeah, me too lol, I was thinking they might arrive around 6am ish...

She looks like she's going to be rounding the very tip of the Olympic Peninsula very shortly and enter the Juan de Fuca Strait...

That will be a great view on your commute... Hope you're able to catch and see the Christening!

We'll make sure she ready for you on Saturday! :cool: