VIFP status

bookcat

For sure it will be platinum for your cruise.

If you go into your account and make believe you are printing your boarding pass and luggage tags you will see that they are marked priority. That's what happened to us on our last cruise.

They will still send you silly e mails telling you that you are almost Platinum and you should book another cruise but don't worry. After your cruise those e mails will stop.

We are also turning Platinum on our next cruise. You also get VIP check in at the VIP lounge, priority embarkation and debarkation, the Platinum/Diamond party, a free beverage at sea day brunch, and priority tendering. Can’t wait!:D

We're in the same boat with an upcoming cruise in July and I was also wondering if, since we're turning platinum during that cruise, if we'll receive whatever Platinum gifts are available at that time.

I'm kinda hoping for the headphones, personally, but I know John Heald also announced that they've got new tote bags that are going to be Platinum gifts starting in June or July.

I was also wondering if, since we're turning platinum during that cruise, if we'll receive whatever Platinum gifts are available at that time.

Yes, you will receive whatever the current gift is, as least I did on the cruise I reached Platinum.