My Time dining reserved time not showing up on cruise planner

For our My Time dining, we made 5:30 pm reservation for all seven days of our cruise. In the cruise planner, under my calendar, it still shows "at your leisure" besides My Time dining for each day.

For the shows reservation, the reserved times are listed. Is the reserved time suppose to show for the My Time dining reservation as well?

Thanks

For our My Time dining, we made 5:30 pm reservation for all seven days of our cruise. In the cruise planner, under my calendar, it still shows "at your leisure" besides My Time dining for each day.

For the shows reservation, the reserved times are listed. Is the reserved time suppose to show for the My Time dining reservation as well?

Thanks

I always do MTD and it always shows as "at your leisure" in my cruise planner. But, as Bob stated, it does show up in my order history. I have never had a problem on board.

I noticed that today when I booked our dining on the Anthem next summer. It says “at your leisure” on my calendar but shows start time of the time I reserved in order history.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi :)

My reservation times for My Time Dining also show 'At Your Leisure', but as the others stated they are listed on the order history in the planner.

My Time Dining reservation times are also listed in your email confirmation(s).

Have a wonderful sailing!

:)

We fell 'victim' to that as well. A call to customer service pointed us in the right direction. However, this has got to be the lamest place anyone could put that information. Why can't it be where everyone seems to expect it...in the calendar! That's where it belongs especially since all other reservations for shows and activities appear in that section. Doing so sure would save a lot of phone calls:confused:

We fell 'victim' to that as well. A call to customer service pointed us in the right direction. However, this has got to be the lamest place anyone could put that information. Why can't it be where everyone seems to expect it...in the calendar! That's where it belongs especially since all other reservations for shows and activities appear in that section. Doing so sure would save a lot of phone calls:confused:

Seems a no-brainer, doesn't it? As a programmer, this is an example of not doing usability testing before you release a product. It's really important to have people who have no idea what they're doing try it out. If they can't find the information in just a few clicks, then a redesign needs to happen.

It shouldn't be hard to figure out, but I am unimpressed by RCI's IT department.

Where do you go within Cruise Planner to schedule MTD reservations? We just booked an Anthem cruise for next May, is it too far out?

Under Dining, but it's probably too far in advance.

Under Dining, but it's probably too far in advance.

You're right. It's listed at the bottom of the page, under all the specialty options. However, it will not let me "add to my cart," which I assume is the same as booking a reservation.

You're right. It's listed at the bottom of the page, under all the specialty options. However, it will not let me "add to my cart," which I assume is the same as booking a reservation.

Keep checking, the various options (specialty dining, My Time Dining, excursions, etc.) can all open at different times.