Dumb question for flight or helicopter tours

erdoran

do they weigh you before getting on plane or helicopter if you clearly aren’t close to the top of the weight range but are a bit overweight? I do not want to be weighed during a cruise!!! I know silly question but that happened to me in Hawaii and I didn’t like it!

We took a helicopter tour in Hawaii and we had to weigh in. It's a necessary evil. :'):'):( They didn't make a big deal out of it. We are book on a floatplane at Ketchikan and I fully expect to be weighed. They did ask our weight when we booked the flight.

Well you could just not look at the scale. The face of the scale was facing the attendant and I had to peer over to see what it showed. You shouldn't worry about that and just enjoy yourself. We did a helicopter excursion a couple weeks ago on our cruise and it was the highlight of my trip. Worth every penny!

Yes, they certainly do! In our experience, even if you book in advance and tell them your weight, they still weigh you. I clearly remember how pleased the person weighing us in Hawaii was that I'd actually given them the real number. LOL