Escape Room on Anthem?

We did it with our family and my DIL family. It was a lot of fun. At that time we booked it before we boarded but you can book it as soon as you board. Don’t wait to long because they only have a few slots.

Someone on my roll call said it was $20 pp. They said that it was just so so but I've never done one before so I might try it.

I am leaving tomorrow so I will probably do a LIVE review or report back with a basic review.

Someone on my roll call said it was $20 pp. They said that it was just so so but I've never done one before so I might try it.

I am leaving tomorrow so I will probably do a LIVE review or report back with a basic review.

I hope you have a great time! We booked Anthem for next May just last night. We'll be doing the nine day itinerary... When you get back, I would be interested to hear how hard it was to find a sun lounger on the open decks. Seems to me that Anthem only has one full deck of sun loungers on open decks, inside areas excluded.

It’s free. We did it in April. I second the notion of booking it as soon as you board as it fills up very fast.

It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend it. My wife and I had a great time.

We did it last week. It was fun (and free). Absolutely book it on the app, the minute you get on board. It will be completely filled before sail away.

We also did a Royal Mystery, which they described as an escape room without the room. It was in 270 and a lot of fun.

Harmony charges $20. Anthem charges nothing. :D

Please tell your someone. :D :D :D

And I had a BLAST doing it.

Symphony and independence also charges $20 per person. I think the newer ships or refurb ones with dedicated escape rooms charge more, whereas anthems is set up in Fuel (teen disco) I think. They are all definitely worth doing though! The rooms you have to pay for are incredibly detailed! I’ll see if I can find a photo of the independence one

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did it last week. It was fun (and free). Absolutely book it on the app, the minute you get on board. It will be completely filled before sail away.

We also did a Royal Mystery, which they described as an escape room without the room. It was in 270 and a lot of fun.

Is there a charge on the Anthem for the Royal Mystery? Can you prebook?

Wow did know they were charging now. It was free when we did it. Honestly I would not pay $20 for it.

• 4 months later...

Hey Julie...Just read where you did the Escape Room on the Anthem. Can you tell me what the actual name of it is and where it is located? I've spoken to several reps at RCCL and no one can find it even being on the ship. Hopefully by now they have not done away with it. Thank you!

Hey Julie...Just read where you did the Escape Room on the Anthem. Can you tell me what the actual name of it is and where it is located? I've spoken to several reps at RCCL and no one can find it even being on the ship. Hopefully by now they have not done away with it. Thank you!

Hey P.A.....the escape room on Anthem is called Escape from the Future. go to the Seaplex activities desk and register there or on the royal IQ app when you board. hoping to be able to reserve it in November when i board.

Hey P.A.....the escape room on Anthem is called Escape from the Future. go to the Seaplex activities desk and register there or on the royal IQ app when you board. hoping to be able to reserve it in November when i board.

Thanks so much for the info..I do appreciate it. It's funny though because the rep could not find anything about it. I gave her several names..puzzle break, Escape room, Escape the Rubicon. You'd think she'd be able to find it in a search.

Fingers crossed it's still there for our upcoming cruise in 2 weeks. Thanks again! (y)

Thanks so much for the info..I do appreciate it. It's funny though because the rep could not find anything about it. I gave her several names..puzzle break, Escape room, Escape the Rubicon. You'd think she'd be able to find it in a search.

Fingers crossed it's still there for our upcoming cruise in 2 weeks. Thanks again! (y)

Of course it will still be there. :)

DSC07638-Copy-610x407.jpg