Drinkypoo sorry

tony rac

Ive got a classic deal but i like a nice scotch can you tell me what is the overall cost is if i upgrade ...........we on ship for 21 days........................................................... Ty experts

I've read Celebrity is increasing their prices but I don't know the amount. It used to be $11.80 per day to upgrade. That times 21 would be $249.40 so it might be a better alternative to just pay the price difference on a per drink basis.

Hi,

The cost of the premium package has changed to $69+18% per day. The cost of classic package hasn’t. This means that difference will be $14+18% per day.

Despite this, I was able to upgrade for $10+18% on my recent cruise - after date of the increase. Premium package was still being sold at old cost.

I didn’t see a price list but was able to get Glenfiddich, Macallan, Glenliver NAS whiskies and Aberfeldy 12 year old. I believe the price of those whiskies was between $10 - 12 + 18%. So it may be cost effective to pay the difference on each drink. There are more expensive whiskies -$16+18% for Aberfeldy 15 year old for example.

Monkeys Shoulder is include in classic but this is a blended malt whisky.

See if classic package works for you but You can upgrade once you are on board after a few days.

Jim

The upgrade is now $16.52 pppd, so for 21 days $346.92. The price increase was effective 5/15, however since that would have been mid-cruise for many I believe the price change on board occurred at the beginning of the cruise following 5/15