Emerald Princess round trip to Alaska from LA with pictures - April / May 2018

Cuizer2

I was on the Emerald Princess years ago for a Caribbean trip and one place I liked was where they made pizza for you. (no extra charge) Do they still have that?

Yes, it is right next to the free ice cream and the $2.50 shakes.

Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the detailed account! I know that took a lot of time to post and we really appreciate it!

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you came back after I finished so you could see the full review.

My husband and I were on the same cruise with you--even the same cabin deck. I really enjoyed reading your detailed comments. Many thanks for taking the time for all the photographs as I relived the cruise just reading everything. :):):):):)

Thanks so much for your detail. I have a touch of OCD and your detail is perfect.

I will be on the Emerald in November.

I have done Alaska twice on Princess. I love your photos brought back so many fond memories

Thanks

Christie

Thank you for your comments. I hope you realize you posted before I was done and that you came back to see the rest of the review and photographs.

Loved the pics!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm glad you liked the photographs. The lack of the sun made the pictures a little less than I hoped for.

Thanks Zef for taking the time to do a review and post pictures I really enjoyed it. Not a small task.

I very much enjoyed the cruise. I thought the Emerald was not the best choice for Alaska. I missed the covered pool. But I did find the crew, staff and officers to be some of the best. I even did have the pleasure of seeing and talking to our Captain on a few occasions. I thought the beds were the best. Mine was not too hard. First time on board ship I got comfortable sleep.

Great review, thanks again.

First of all, thank you for the kind words. I too very much enjoyed the cruise. I might try the Carnival one next, especially if it goes to Sitka. However, I already have cruises booked through 2020.

Very nice review, Zef. It sounds quite similar to a cruise I recently took.[emoji6]

When did you cruise to Alaska? Which ship were you on? Which ports did you go to? Did you see any wild life (I mean off the ship - not on the ship)? Who did you go with? Was it fun?

When did you cruise to Alaska? Which ship were you on? Which ports did you go to? Did you see any wild life (I mean off the ship - not on the ship)? Who did you go with? Was it fun?
You know. You know. You know. Eagles, whales and seals. You know. You know!

Thank you very much. Enjoyed and welcomed your review as we are doing a 7 day Alaska, Seattle return, on the Emerald in August. I think we will be very pleased with our adventure. Thanks again.:p

I'm glad you found the review and photographs useful. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks so much for the comprehensive review. My Mom and I were on the cruise and enjoyed it very much. It was fun reliving it and getting your perspective. :D

Glad you enjoyed the cruise and the rerun. (y)

Thank you so much for taking the time to post details of your cruise. Your pictures are awesome!!

Where will you travel next??

December on Oasis of the Seas to the Western Caribbean.