What's the real story to bringing water bottles on board??

yes, baggage has wheels but have you ever watched them stack them onto the cages.... they don't wheel them up.. :)

In 30+ years of traveling up to 10 moths a year onlt time ever had Luggage issues was Oct2016. Was doing B2B2B 33nite cruise plus couple extra travel/motels days so used 3 bags, 1 for my Diet Dew, 2 for clothes one of them Brand new. Of course dropped then at Pier. By time they got to my room the new bag was missing a wheel. If found or kept with it would be easy to pop back on, it wasn't...

We traveled on Oasis Easter week and put mini cans of Sprite and several bottles of water into a separate small suitcase. It arrived to our room with no problems. I saw one poor guy lugging his own case of water through the check in lines and onboard. He must not have had any luggage tags.

We traveled on Oasis Easter week and put mini cans of Sprite and several bottles of water into a separate small suitcase. It arrived to our room with no problems. I saw one poor guy lugging his own case of water through the check in lines and onboard. He must not have had any luggage tags.

Porters at Port Canaveral will refuse the "slap a tag on a case of water" as they don't want to lug that bulky case around, having as much problem as they guy you witnessed. So most likely he opted to carry it on. I have seen that many times with same results.

Really, how hard is it for others (as yourself) to just take a bag with handles to put the water in and put a luggage tag on that? Much easier to handle.

BTW: If that pax did not have a luggage tag, the porters could have made one for him...should it have been an actual suitcase. ;)