Anthem - 5 night - Formal night or just at the Grande?

Hi Everyone.........am packing and I seem to recall that there isn't a set Formal Night but rather just the Grande is formal every night? Can anyone confirm or deny a set formal night on 5 night Bermuda Sailing on Anthem?

TYVM!//Maria

It looks like you're doing a 5 night Bermuda cruise next weekend. If you're not really into "formal", you can get by with smart casual - nice top and pants for both of you. Just no shorts, flip flops, sleeveless shirts for men, bathing suits, baseball caps, etc.

Husband loves to dress up...........has at least 1/2 dozen tuxes. He always looks forward to dressing up for dinner that night. Makes for great photo opportunities around the ship. Guess I'll just revert to a Little Black Dress w/ lots of statement jewelry so that I compliment him. Noticed that we are among the minority who dress to impress on formal night.........guess it must be an indicator of our age!

Hi Everyone.........am packing and I seem to recall that there isn't a set Formal Night but rather just the Grande is formal every night?

True, in the olden days of Dynamic Dining, which was discontinued 2+ years ago.

Biker, who still wonders what happened to all those jackets they had to hand out at Grande to folks who didn't have one.

True, in the olden days of Dynamic Dining, which was discontinued 2+ years ago.

Biker, who still wonders what happened to all those jackets they had to hand out at Grande to folks who didn't have one.

Actually, less than that.

DD met its final end in November 2016.