Alfredo's Or Not That Is the Question

BrnBrok

Just wondering if the Island Princess does or does not offer Alfredo's Pizza for Lunch? I thought that it was mentioned as a side offering of an existing restaurant experience. But elsewhere it seems that it is not offered. We experienced the restaurant on the Grand Princess in a separate location. We loved the pizza on that sailing.

No Alfredo's on the Golden' date=' right? Feel free to tell me I'm wrong and make my evening.[/quote']Some ships such as the Island and the Star that I know of use Sabatini’s at lunchtime for Alfredo’s. The Emerald does not. I asked and that’s because the Emerald has Share, not Sabatini’s, and it has to be exclusive to Share.

Sapphire Princess has a dedicated Alfredo's restaurant and they dont offer anything other than pizzas. If you want a salad you have to walk across to the International Cafe and get one.

Glad to hear that. We've never sailed on Sapphire but are booked on her for late 2019. Given that we don't like the Lido pizza it's always great when a ship offers Alfredo's. The waiters sometimes seem surprised that we don't each order separate pizzas but we find that sharing one fills us both without being stuffed.

Some ships such as the Island and the Star that I know of use Sabatini’s at lunchtime for Alfredo’s. The Emerald does not. I asked and that’s because the Emerald has Share, not Sabatini’s, and it has to be exclusive to Share.

We are sailing on the Star for the first time this summer. You indicated that they use Sabatini's for Alfredo's for lunchtime. Does it cost extra to eat lunch there?

We are sailing on the Star for the first time this summer. You indicated that they use Sabatini's for Alfredo's for lunchtime. Does it cost extra to eat lunch there?

Alfredo's lunch is included with the price of the cruise. No extra charge.

Sapphire Princess has a dedicated Alfredo's restaurant and they dont offer anything other than pizzas. If you want a salad you have to walk across to the International Cafe and get one.

We will be on the Sapphire for the first time in one year so thanks for the information. We like Alfredo's on other Princess ships. Several years ago before Princess desecrated the Island, they served Alfredo's pizza for lunch a few sea days in Sabatini's. It was great and very under attended unlike the pub lunch. I have never been on any ship that did this but have heard others comment that they had gone.

Several years ago before Princess desecrated the Island, they served Alfredo's pizza for lunch a few sea days in Sabatini's.

The Island still does Alfredo's in Sabatinis at lunch, at least they did last month in Alaska.