Steakhouse question - Carnival Breeze

LCTXcruiser

Hello fellow travelers!

Quick question for you. I heard that if you book the steakhouse on the first night you get a complimentary bottle of wine. Is this true?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hi

Yes.

hope this helps

have a great cruise

My confirmation for our Breeze cruise indicates the first night and the first elegant night.

You may have a free bottle of inexpensive white or red, or you may buy any bottle from the wine list at fifty percent off. I prefer the half off deal.

Enjoy.

My confirmation for our Breeze cruise indicates the first night and the first elegant night.

You may have a free bottle of inexpensive white or red, or you may buy any bottle from the wine list at fifty percent off. I prefer the half off deal.

Enjoy.

us too, the free wine is not very good

:confused:Sounds like a plan...would anybody happen to know what's on the MDR menu the first night the Breeze sails out of Galveston? It's been a number of years since we sailed Carnival and from what I've seen, I'm having a hard time getting excited about the food. Is the American Table/Family Style still a thing or was it an experiment that went by the wayside?

:confused:Sounds like a plan...would anybody happen to know what's on the MDR menu the first night the Breeze sails out of Galveston? It's been a number of years since we sailed Carnival and from what I've seen, I'm having a hard time getting excited about the food. Is the American Table/Family Style still a thing or was it an experiment that went by the wayside?
The family style element that rolled out with the first American Table trials did not last, but otherwise American Table is fleetwide.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

We have enjoyed the MDR and have never had a night where we didn’t have a good meal to eat. If nothing appeals to you on the main menu, you can always get a grilled pork chop, flat iron steak, salmon or chicken breast at dinner. Those are offered every night. We did enjoy the steakhouse on the valor on thanksgiving day but when we saw the buffet offerings, we were almost disappointed we didn’t wait, they had a very nice offering on the buffet for our family that didn’t eat in the steakhouse.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I enjoy the food in the MDR, and I think the American Table rolled out during my 2nd or 3rd cruise. I preferred the previous options a bit more, but have no actual complaints about the American Table. Though it's not elevated five-star cuisine, the options are good by my standards and I can always find something to look forward to. Opinions on it are pretty subjective. I do find that a lot of it has to do with attitude for me. If I go in expected the food to be pretty good, it is. If I go in and expect it to be bad, I will not enjoy it. Just my two cents :)