NCL Escape Menu and Food Pics

canvasowl

Thank you for sharing. We go in September on the Escape. Getting excited. :cool: We'll be in the Haven. I was wondering if anyone knows if the Haven menus have changed. We just went in February on the Breakaway and they were the same. Hoping they are a little different on the Escape.

Love the pictures thank you! Did you see the lava chocolate cake at dinner ever? It’s my wife’s favorite when we go.

My mom did! I thought it was a bit too dark chocolate tasting. My favorite on this trip was the cannoli!

41999160264_d85a773424_z.jpg

There is a KFC

41999158904_5f42dcf882_z.jpg

Loved the art in City Hall/Center for the Arts. Free to go to, upstairs. You can make a donation, buy pieces from the show, and there's a giftshop with affordable jewelry and prints by local artists.

27848451967_e279b95059_z.jpg

Gazebo in Victoria Park

41997407394_992d633697_z.jpg

Only sunset pic I could get

40905418880_35b03ca8d1_z.jpg

Glow Party

41997376604_478aff514b_z.jpg

The last day of the cruise and there were actually chairs available!

Ok, that's everything! Let me know if you have any questions!

You should have started with a warning NOT to look right before your pathetic peanut butter and jelly sandwich and carrot stick lunch! The food looks amazing and now I can’t wait for my cruise! I had to laugh when I saw that you had the sugar free cake one night for dessert. Gotta watch some calories right?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What were the formal nights? And were most people dressed up?? So tired of taking husband’s suit, and shoes ,etc for just the few hours he wears them, every cruise that I have been on lately, a good percentage of men are wearing nice shirt and long pants....no suit jacket or tie. Thinking about leaving suit at home, how do u find out when the seafood night will be ?

What were the formal nights? And were most people dressed up?? So tired of taking husband’s suit, and shoes ,etc for just the few hours he wears them, every cruise that I have been on lately, a good percentage of men are wearing nice shirt and long pants....no suit jacket or tie. Thinking about leaving suit at home, how do u find out when the seafood night will be ?

Leave the suit at home. Unless you just want to feel fancy. I normally do slacks and a nice shirt, maybe a sport coat. But never a tie on a cruise... I wear one every other day of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The seafood night is usually the first sea day. On Escape it's Monday. The seafood is offered in the buffet, so he'd hardly want to be in a suit.

Yea, no one was really formal on my ship for formal night, saw a ton of people in shorts and t-shirts. I got a little dressed up in a jumpsuit and my mom a sun dress kind of thing. Suit and tie not necessary unless you want a photo taken dressed up.

Because there wasn’t a formal night. NCL does not have any. The dress code is the same every day on every ship.

There was Captains Night, which the daily said something like, 'dress up if you want'

There was Captains Night, which the daily said something like, 'dress up if you want'

Correct. No formal nights. Do want you want. Dress up if you want. Or don’t. I quoted your post that said “formal night” and I didn’t want people to be confused. They don’t exist. The dress code is the same every day.