Unlimited Speciaity Restaurants in Sky Suite

mandraza

Hi All,

We will be on the August 18th Equinox sailing in a Sky suite and just noticed today that Celebrity's website stated that the Sky Suite has unlimited specialty restaurant dining. Does anyone know if this is just for new bookings or will it apply to all Sky suites? Thanks so much.

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=1588561&uid=IMG_2233.jpg&scaleType=contain&width=1024

Hi All,

We will be on the August 18th Equinox sailing in a Sky suite and just noticed today that Celebrity's website stated that the Sky Suite has unlimited specialty restaurant dining. Does anyone know if this is just for new bookings or will it apply to all Sky suites? Thanks so much.

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=1588561&uid=IMG_2233.jpg&scaleType=contain&width=1024

Royal and Penthouse Suites have unlimited specialty dining. If your Sky Suite has it - it must be a special item; as normally - the answer would be no :)

Heather

Am making an educated guess it was just a typo on the website; somebody cut & pasted a perk for Royal & Penthouse Suites and accidentally put it in the Sky Suite section. This has never been a perk for Sky Suites and there are too many of them to make it a perk without putting undue pressure on the specialty venues.

On the U.K. website it states that sky suites receive Perrier Jouët on embarkation in a sky suite. I don’t think this is the case. Another website error. Unlimited speciality dining would be too good to be true!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I noticed earlier today that the few sky suites left on our Baltics cruise leaving on the 23rd have unlimited specialty dining included. The Go Best perks were NOT included. On a Med cruise in early September that I also looked at, the Go Best Perks are included but no specialty dining. It could be a mistake on the upcoming Baltics cruise but I think they are trying a new tactic to sell those remaining suites.

Good news - I reached out to Celebrity and sent them the screenshot that had the advertisement for "unlimited specialty restaurant dining" inquiring if it was for our reservation also. When the rep. pulled up the cruise it was still on there last night, so they honored it and emailed our confirmation to us last night. It was a website error and it wouldn't have mattered whether we received it or not but I applaud Celebrity for the way they handled it.

Good news - I reached out to Celebrity and sent them the screenshot that had the advertisement for "unlimited specialty restaurant dining" inquiring if it was for our reservation also. When the rep. pulled up the cruise it was still on there last night, so they honored it and emailed our confirmation to us last night. It was a website error and it wouldn't have mattered whether we received it or not but I applaud Celebrity for the way they handled it.

Hip Hip Hooray!

Nice to know the right thing is being done and that the rep was empowered to make the right decision.

Thanks for sharing this.

But unfortunately not always the case. We encountered a website error (Celebrity's delay in updating when a sale ended) and our TA fought vigorously to get us what had been posted on the website. They were not successful in full - we got some of what the website said but not all. I do believe the TA did their best, as we have worked with this person for years. But Celebrity does not always honor what their website says. Glad it worked out for some, but don't count on it unfortunately.