Suite w/Laundry Service?

Cruiser_1977

I just booked a Jr. Suite on the Fantasy in January. On one screen it says....

isTqKx5D37LYvC2Xd0V7eMeTUuXaSXyqmq7Z9zozIaK3EDGj0yf4MhEzUVW3KqgzOqqnfSzvgu6grC45aEeXHkPNFFwlzdlEnmW2zcrM9XdoZx_kam9rg0KNxJKjt9eN_45Fxw8FqInsEZCMMLjvKY1K8DcI5i3qfMNVs0u7ReZxDqymqobYNG1oD5TIz3tVoA9NEVeOiX-ZIbHKYTxGHNeHD0TrgGVJj8QfC_WzH73ls_efwrnnXH1aPC0PvjGfG3s1WFXzekvpRwlVQtXEjZ12BvBFUpb-GhZ0SI68UgYDvcUP2xqjFoxUw_hLCoG3mKKdR7_tNwqz3DTQKdJMOq2q2PMko0nDo-N-NHQsmaO-izmZ41Pz42Rs3fEw-O99XH9YAZxYeVR8eZly4ecFcJX5bTiwa8TjHxgfsLxVTWUYk-DlCtQl4GGKjaUePH3FvwdqIcBEUk0pa7tm8UAMro_f7dZ3FdmHmQoyntSOCL3r9OYLDFbQjE6IT8MTuw6M3l-QdtVcO7UpTWChmluH6bFpjrbO-qGJ9AQQH1Xss6g0O11lnZcGG1cOZSucQcYGSjvutIn8YaWdQpNsCfgCB1PCT0kv5y14VOJKI7k=w1639-h870-no

However, on the FAQ page there is no mention of this "perk". I have never needed laundry services. I am simply curious if this needs to be removed from the website.

There have been 80+ views of this thread but no one thus far has mentioned that what you mention about "on one screen it says", there is nothing but blank space in your post (at least it is blank for me). Perhaps you could try to re-post what you saw on the web site so we can hopefully answer?

Edited by joepeka

When we booked our Ocean Suite it said one free bag of laundry. It’s not a normal perk but I’m hearing that they are adding more perks. So maybe this is new and they just haven’t added it onto the website yet.

There have been 80+ views of this thread but no one thus far has mentioned that what you mention about "on one screen it says", there is nothing but blank space in your post (at least it is blank for me). Perhaps you could try to re-post what you saw on the web site so we can hopefully answer?

I cleared my cache/cookies and can see the screenshot. Maybe a moderator could help? Anyone else not see the picture?

When we booked our Ocean Suite it said one free bag of laundry. It’s not a normal perk but I’m hearing that they are adding more perks. So maybe this is new and they just haven’t added it onto the website yet.

Thanks! I'm not planning on using it. I'm just trying to clarify.

I cleared my cache/cookies and can see the screenshot. Maybe a moderator could help? Anyone else not see the picture?

Nobody can see the image except for you. It looks like you're trying to link the picture from your Google Drive, and your privacy settings aren't public. Try reposting the image on a public sharing site, or change your privacy settings.

Nobody can see the image except for you. It looks like you're trying to link the picture from your Google Drive, and your privacy settings aren't public. Try reposting the image on a public sharing site, or change your privacy settings.

Thanks! I usually use photobucket and switched recently. I think I fixed it...