Internet for 2 Staterooms

kgilley

First time cruiser here. I have searched and can not find the answer to this. We are a family of 4 split into 2 staterooms. I want to buy one internet plan which will apparently be attached to one stateroom. Will all of us be able to access the wifi (one device at a time of course)?

Thanks!

Kelly

Remember to download the free Carnival Hub app on your phones. It’s free and has interactive ships maps, a list of daily events, you can access your account, etc. There’s also a chat feature for $5 (entire cruise length) where you can text each other. :)

It is attached to one person (via folio number and birth date), but can be shared. Only one device can be connected at a time, and whoever has the folio number and birth date can log any other device (and user) out. Let the games begin.

It is attached to one person (via folio number and birth date), but can be shared. Only one device can be connected at a time, and whoever has the folio number and birth date can log any other device (and user) out. Let the games begin.

Thank you!

My question is, can you buy the teen the social media plan and but regular WiFi for the others? So that you won’t have to share? So essentially buying 2 plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. Every individual has a different folio number. And the plan is attached to your folio, not stateroom. So you can have as many different plans as you have people.

My question is, can you buy the teen the social media plan and but regular WiFi for the others? So that you won’t have to share? So essentially buying 2 plans.

i just got the teen the 4.00 social media package. (save a buck per day when pre buying) what other stuff do they need

what is the wifi package offering that its so much more?

this is ONE week vacation. the social package will be all our teen needs

i just got the teen the 4.00 social media package. (save a buck per day when pre buying) what other stuff do they need

what is the wifi package offering that its so much more?

this is ONE week vacation. the social package will be all our teen needs

They're all wifi packages (plans), including the Social plan. It's just that the Value and Premium plans allow you to access more and are supposed to be faster speeds. Good luck with that last part.

They're all wifi packages (plans), including the Social plan. It's just that the Value and Premium plans allow you to access more and are supposed to be faster speeds. Good luck with that last part.

I’m not sure. I think social only allows access to Facebook, Snapchat. Instagram, etc... the other plan allow internet searching checking email, etc...

You may. Hubby and I share one login between 4 devices every cruise (a tablet and a phone for each of us).

And you could knock each other off of it as recent as October last year. (Think dial up, remember when you could knock somebody off of your AOL account way back when? - Kids nowadays probably wouldn't believe it if you tell them, but that actually used to be pretty common if you shared AOL accounts, oh my, showing my age here and just how darn long I've actually been using the internet :D)

I’m not sure. I think social only allows access to Facebook, Snapchat. Instagram, etc... the other plan allow internet searching checking email, etc...
Right, but they're all technically wifi plans, including Social. It allows you to use the social media app or access the respective website. It also allows access to Carnival's site and most airlines. Then you get access to more with the other two plans, such as email and news, plus faster speeds (or at least they're supposed to be).