**** Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated June 29th, 2018 ****

kazu

Hi Jacqui,

I saw your thread about Prinsendam cruises July 1 or later and checked your list, but I guess I hadn't gotten around to next year's cruises yet. We were on the Nov. 20, 2019 Amazon cruise on Prinsendam and I cancelled the replacement Volendam cruise a little while ago.

Meanwhile I have several cruises in 2019 for you to add.

April 24, 2019 Prinsendam (our final cruise on our favorite ship!). It's 26 days Rome to Amsterdam, called the European River and Celtic Explorer.

June 22, 2019 Emerald Princess, 14 days Athens to Rome - Adriatic and Western Mediterranean Medley. Our children and grandchildren will join us June 29 for a 7 day Western Mediterranean cruise for an early celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary. With a teacher, a university professor, and 6 kids in school/college we have to do this 10 weeks early!

August 26, 2019 HAL Amsterdam, 14 days round trip Seattle - Great Alaskan Explorer. This cruise we will celebrate our ACTUAL 50th wedding anniversary date, September 6.

That's all! Thank you so much for taking care of this. It's a real service and everyone appreciates it a lot.:halo:

Hi Jacqui,

I saw your thread about Prinsendam cruises July 1 or later and checked your list, but I guess I hadn't gotten around to next year's cruises yet. We were on the Nov. 20, 2019 Amazon cruise on Prinsendam and I cancelled the replacement Volendam cruise a little while ago.

Meanwhile I have several cruises in 2019 for you to add.

April 24, 2019 Prinsendam (our final cruise on our favorite ship!). It's 26 days Rome to Amsterdam, called the European River and Celtic Explorer.

June 22, 2019 Emerald Princess, 14 days Athens to Rome - Adriatic and Western Mediterranean Medley. Our children and grandchildren will join us June 29 for a 7 day Western Mediterranean cruise for an early celebration of our 50th wedding anniversary. With a teacher, a university professor, and 6 kids in school/college we have to do this 10 weeks early!

August 26, 2019 HAL Amsterdam, 14 days round trip Seattle - Great Alaskan Explorer. This cruise we will celebrate our ACTUAL 50th wedding anniversary date, September 6.

That's all! Thank you so much for taking care of this. It's a real service and everyone appreciates it a lot.:halo:

Hi Sandi

So glad someone has read that thread ;)

I'm sorry you lost your Prinsendam cruise on the Amazon but...

OMG you are on the 24th on the P'dam? Please come and join the roll call. I hope you don't mind, but I am on that one (2nd leg - get off in Dover) and looking forward to it.

My pleasure to add all of these for you. :)

Jacqui,

I read your notice about P'dam sailings, but since mine is over Christmas - just before Grand Asia [is that the right name?] I didn't figure I needed to contact you.

Carole

Thanks Carole,

You are correct - my only concern is incorrect listings for July 1st and after. Thanks for checking :D

Mrscopper, husband and daughter on Veendam in Nov.,2018

Sorry Nov., 19 to Cuba

Thank you - very appreciated when I get the info :)

Hope you have a great cruise and of course, I am happy to add it for you. :D

I am delighted to add you to the Prinsendam's final sailing (with HAL). I am sure you are going to have a most memorable cruise bidding her good bye.

Thank you, Jacqui. The final sailing will for sure be memorable.

Look forward seeing you again on the Lisbon-Civitavecchia part of the TA in March/April '19.

Peter

Hello Jacqui,

I'm sailing with Dear Father.

Ship: Eurodam

Embarking: 29-Sept-18

Cruise: 18 day Circle Hawaii

Thanks!

Happy to add it fr you :)

Hi Sandi

So glad someone has read that thread ;)

I'm sorry you lost your Prinsendam cruise on the Amazon but...

OMG you are on the 24th on the P'dam? Please come and join the roll call. I hope you don't mind, but I am on that one (2nd leg - get off in Dover) and looking forward to it.

My pleasure to add all of these for you. :)

Thank you so much. I've already gone to your roll call to post, so see you over there!