Personnel in the Main Dining Room for Pacific Princess

Spikesgirl

Last year Oscar was not on board and Josco was.

I know that he took a break before the refurb started in May. He was heading out the same day we disembarked. I was hoping he was back on board by now.

I know that he took a break before the refurb started in May. He was heading out the same day we disembarked. I was hoping he was back on board by now.

From the way Oscar talked when we were on the Pacific, the only way they'll get him off that ship is if he dies or retires.

We were on the Pacific in April, this was the last leg of the world cruise. Oscar said that he was leaving the Pacific and joining one of the new ship, it was a promotion for him. He was going to miss the world cruise and the Pacific.

Sorry for the bad news, we really enjoyed Oscar.

We were on the Pacific in April' date=' this was the last leg of the world cruise. Oscar said that he was leaving the Pacific and joining one of the new ship, it was a promotion for him. He was going to miss the world cruise and the Pacific.

Sorry for the bad news, we really enjoyed Oscar.[/quote']

Wow, this is quite the change from what he told us. He said he would never leave the PP. I hope he reconsidered.

Josko is home in Croatia right now between contracts. I friended on FB all 4 of our waiters in Club Class on the Pacific. Nice to follow their posts on the World Cruise.

This is one of the few times I wish we did FB... sigh. Is he returning to the PP or following Oscar?

Wow, this is quite the change from what he told us. He said he would never leave the PP. I hope he reconsidered.
If yiou look at my post above, he was on the Pacific on 5/15/2018. I would assume he is still on it, unless they transferred him mid-cruise.

If he's waiting for a "new" ship...maybe it isn't floating in the water yet.

True... what does Princess have coming up? I worry that they will sell the Pacific. It would be the end of our days with the line if that happens.

seriously , your cruise choice is determined by a staff member being on board?

How much direct interaction do you have with this person?

now, if there is no cornhole...well, that's a deal breaker for sure !

seriously , your cruise choice is determined by a staff member being on board?

How much direct interaction do you have with this person?

now, if there is no cornhole...well, that's a deal breaker for sure !

I did not say that.

Apparently you misread my response. We enjoy the small ship. If Princess sells the Pacific, then we will head over to Oceania. We would miss Oscar, but it wouldn't stop us from sailing on the Pacific. And, yes, that ship does mean that much to us.