FTTF Port Canaveral

fundy76

I have been checking daily to try to book FTTF for my cruise out of Port Canaveral in February 2019. The excursions site used to say “we are still work on excursions for this port”. Now today it says “we currently do not offer excursions from this port”. Any ideas where I might find it?

I have been checking daily to try to book FTTF for my cruise out of Port Canaveral in February 2019. The excursions site used to say “we are still work on excursions for this port”. Now today it says “we currently do not offer excursions from this port”. Any ideas where I might find it?
That's so very strange. Lol I've been going on it multiple times daily for 2mo as our oldest daughter and sil are going also 2/9, and it's been saying what you said first. I've not been on it today so I just went and yes they have strange wording on it now. Never seen THAT before. I'd call Carnival to ask, BUT I never get the same/or correct answer on anything anymore.... Oh well guess we'll both keep trying to get it.

[emoji924]️ Cruisin Trkrs [emoji597]

My January 2019 sailing out of Port Canaveral just opened up a Port Canaveral excursion today. "Transportation MCO Airport to Pier". For months it kept saying same as yours "we are still working on excursions for this port" and I was happily surprised to finally see something appear there.

So keep checking, excursions should start opening up soon for the port....as for FTTF, i'm checking multiple times a day and hoping that this airport transfer is the start of more to come.

My January 2019 sailing out of Port Canaveral just opened up a Port Canaveral excursion today. "Transportation MCO Airport to Pier". For months it kept saying same as yours "we are still working on excursions for this port" and I was happily surprised to finally see something appear there.

So keep checking, excursions should start opening up soon for the port....as for FTTF, i'm checking multiple times a day and hoping that this airport transfer is the start of more to come.

Transportation from MCO to the pier just showed up within the past few hours for 2/10/19. Transportation from the pier to the airport also showed up, but it is for MLB instead of MCO.

Same thing when I checked yesterday for my April 2019 cruise, I was able to buy FTTF for my May 2018 cruise out of Tampa almost right after I booked it in May 2017. There was another thread about this a few weeks ago, I really starting to wonder whats going on with FTTF in PC

You're looking in the right place. For what it's worth, we are also sailing out of PC in February 2019, and my PVP told me FTTF is sold out for my sailing. :( I'm still checking and hoping it magically appears!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone still following FTTF just popped up for booking on my Feb 23, 2019 cruise out of Port Canaveral. My days of twice daily checking the site are over, all booked! Yippee! Now to wait to use it:D

I also looked earlier this morning for my June 2,2019 cruise on the Magic out of Ft. Lauderdale with no such luck. I just went back on 10 minutes ago after looking at this board and surprise, surprise they finally opened it up for our sailing. YES!!!

Edited by Robpuffdaddy