On the Seaside now.

windlicht

Because I've seen pictures and it looks like it could be a another nice outdoor area to walk around. We like to take walks around the ship outdoors.

I'm sure we'll be spending lots of our time in the YC areas. :D

It also has some padded couches in the shade near the bar. That’s the one thing I wish YC pool area had.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In PsOC you must be back to the ship 30 minutes before departure - there's a sign put up, clearly stating this, at every entry/exit point as well as on the daily programs.

I thought the signs I have seen say , "back on board is at x oclock"...meaning that IS the time you need to be back on the ship...and then the ship leaves 30 minutes (or whatever) later than that time...

I love cruise critic, we sail on the Seaside on Oct 13 2018. I read all the reviews I can find and must say I'm more excited than ever to go. The wide range of reviews only peak my interest. We have sailed all the other cruise lines and this is our first with MSC so going without expectations other than having a great time. Can't wait to read your final review . I believe a bad day in the yacht club is still going to be better than a good day at work. Have fun, post pics when you can, and THANKS for your balanced comments so far !!

JohnWhy

Here is today's lunch menu. Sorry but i forgot to get a pic of last night dinner menu as we went to butchers cut. It was very good in butchers cut. I dare say better than our chops dinner on serenade and freedom in Feb. 759d28e7a4146dc950278c8478707da8.jpgd58a6724a3d66c05fd0e17afb4eb7789.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Is this the YC menu or MDR menu?

I love cruise critic, we sail on the Seaside on Oct 13 2018. I read all the reviews I can find and must say I'm more excited than ever to go. The wide range of reviews only peak my interest. We have sailed all the other cruise lines and this is our first with MSC so going without expectations other than having a great time. Can't wait to read your final review . I believe a bad day in the yacht club is still going to be better than a good day at work. Have fun, post pics when you can, and THANKS for your balanced comments so far !!

JohnWhy

You will love the YC, you will be hooked, enjoy.

I sailed on this cruise ship in December. There were 3 great bartender guys at the bar on deck 5. They were thr greatest guys. Great personalities. Joey, Justin and Rizandy. Can you please tell them that Jersey Mom said hello and wish them well. Thank you and enjoy that great ship.:)

Hey there!

Just checking in.

I will write a review when I am back home but for now.... if anyone has any specific questions, let me know.

PS Just tried the pizza for the first time. It’s delicious!!! Anyway.

The white pie is really good