Sip and Sail Promotion

sabrefan

We have a upcoming cruise in October and have the Sip and Sail drink promotion. We haven’t sailed on Princess since 2011, just wondering what the liquor and drink choices are? Is there a place to find out this detail?

We have a upcoming cruise in October and have the Sip and Sail drink promotion. We haven’t sailed on Princess since 2011, just wondering what the liquor and drink choices are? Is there a place to find out this detail?

It's not as much drink choices as a limit of $12 per drink. There are some wines that are over the $12 limit and maybe even some top shelf liquors but for the most part, all cocktails will be covered. We had it a couple of months ago and asked for Grey Goose in our mixed drink and it was covered.

You also get 25% off a bottle of wine if what you want isn't covered under the package.

And, you are limited to 15 alcoholic drinks per day per person under the package.

Specialty coffees and reg bottled water are covered.

95% of all alcoholic beverages offered on the ship are covered. Additionally most non- alcoholic beverages are covered, like espresso drinks and fountain sodas. Some high end wines by the glass and some high end whiskeys are menu priced above $12 and are not included. Look at the Premier Beverage Package details in the site below.

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

When you get on the ship & go to the bars...different sailing have some specialties.......

Like on Majestic we could use it for the juice bar & boba bar..drinks....

wait & be surprised....

We also purchased the Sip and Sale for an upcoming cruise. I think it will be a great way to try new drinks and wine while we sail toward Hawaii! Is there a way to check and verify it is applied to the booking? I really didn't see anything in our confirmation email.

We also purchased the Sip and Sale for an upcoming cruise. I think it will be a great way to try new drinks and wine while we sail toward Hawaii! Is there a way to check and verify it is applied to the booking? I really didn't see anything in our confirmation email.

My Booking Confirmation (email attachment) always has a paragraph about SIP & SAIL under Payment Details. I book directly with Princess (transferring to a travel agent for OBC prior to final payment), so it may be different if you booked with a travel agent.

You can also verify on Cruise Personalizer. After you select your booking, select "Boarding Pass & Travel Summary", and then select "Print Travel Summary" under TRAVEL DOCUMENTS. "PREMIER BEVERAGE PACKAGE PROMOTION" is listed on the summary under SPECIAL SERVICES FOR THIS BOOKING.

I recommend printing your travel summary and taking a copy with you on the cruise.

If you sail on a ship that has the Whiskey Adventure in one of the venues - Emerald Princess has it in Wheelhouse - there will be a lot of high-end whiskeys that aren't included. Those aren't the "regular" stock on Princess ships and not all ships have the Whiskey Adventure. I was told it was also available when we sailed on Caribbean Princess but the bartender in Wheelhouse said it was in the cigar lounge and I avoid that place like the plague. The only thing I would have gotten off of it would have been Bulleit Rye. Princess normally only carries the bourbon but they do have the Rye in the Whiskey Adventure and it's cheap enough to fall under the package. Almost anything else that is normally carried on a Princess ship is included. If you drink single malt scotch you will have a decent selection. Regular items such as Tanqueray or Hendrick's gin are included. On most Princess ships there will be maybe two hard liquors that aren't included. You should have no problem at all getting what you want with the package. We had it as a perk on two cruises and never had an issue.

My Booking Confirmation (email attachment) always has a paragraph about SIP & SAIL under Payment Details. I book directly with Princess (transferring to a travel agent for OBC prior to final payment), so it may be different if you booked with a travel agent.

You can also verify on Cruise Personalizer. After you select your booking, select "Boarding Pass & Travel Summary", and then select "Print Travel Summary" under TRAVEL DOCUMENTS. "PREMIER BEVERAGE PACKAGE PROMOTION" is listed on the summary under SPECIAL SERVICES FOR THIS BOOKING.

I recommend printing your travel summary and taking a copy with you on the cruise.

This is perfect! Thank you for everything. I printed this and it is exactly where you said it would be. Again, thank you!

We booked a cruise for 2019 during this promotion period but found there was another unpublished promotion which provided us over $700 reduction in our cruise fare if we didn't take the sip n sail promotion. Figured we couldn't drink $700 work of drinks.