Formal night help

Sailing on the Allure July 22nd. I know that formal nights are normally on day 2 and 6 but I have just seen a YouTube video and now a cruise compass that have formal nights on day 2 sea day and day 5 San Juan. Has Royal made a change?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It alters from Eastern and Western. Generally on a sea day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It alters from Eastern and Western. Generally on a sea day

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's my problem sea says are day 2, 3 and 7. So would they have formal night while at Laberdee on day 6 till 6 or San Juan day 5 when we need to be back on board at 2.

That's my problem sea says are day 2, 3 and 7. So would they have formal night while at Laberdee on day 6 till 6 or San Juan day 5 when we need to be back on board at 2.

This has a Compass from that itinerary, but I don't know if the ports are in the same order as yours:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51020708#post51020708

This has a Compass from that itinerary, but I don't know if the ports are in the same order as yours:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51020708#post51020708

Thank you, this is my itinerary and formal night is day 5 makes the most sense. Just got off the phone with rccl and was told formal night is day 6 now my reservations are all messed up.

When we were on the same itinerary on Oasis formal night was night 5 in San Juan.

Do not go by what they tell you on the phone. They make things up thinking that you don’t know any different and will believe whatever they say.

Thank you, day 5 makes the most sense now I will need to change reservations.

Do not go by what they tell you on the phone. They make things up thinking that you don’t know any different and will believe whatever they say.

I think they must get paid by how many answers they give, without regard to whether the answers are accurate.

The RoyalCaribbean.com page on Formal Night has a note regarding the Oasis and Allure: "

• Oasis and Allure use Day 2 and 5 on Western itineraries and Day 2 and 6 on Eastern itineraries."

That’s how it used to be before adding all of the port variations for the Eastern. Like I said earlier we had the second formal night on Oasis in March on night 5.

I put as much faith in the website displaying accurate information as I do the telephone reps.

Here’s a cruise compass from the end of May with formal night on night 5 for the Eastern itinerary on Allure.

https://issuu.com/hochmania/docs/merged.compressed_2f13b6babea3c0/1?ff=true&e=2025714/62436818

Edited by Ourusualbeach