Muster Station issue

Don't all the ships do that?

The only ships that have the muster station on the SetSail pass are those that put the SeaPass cards on the outside of the stateroom.

The only ships that have the muster station on the SetSail pass are those that put the SeaPass cards on the outside of the stateroom.
Oops, I misread. I thought he wrote Sea Pass.

However, Mariner had the newer set sail form in Singapore, and our upcoming Serenade out of Copenhagen is that way also. We got U15 for our Aft JS. Any idea where that is?

Oasis still used old form last month.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was teaching and responsible for the safety and well being classrooms of 20-30 students at a time at age 24. I am sure walking to a muster drill and sitting/standing quietly can be handled. And in the situation of an emergency I am sure he can be responsible until you alert your muster station leader of the situation and are reunited.

However, Mariner had the newer set sail form in Singapore, and our upcoming Serenade out of Copenhagen is that way also. We got U15 for our Aft JS. Any idea where that is?

No idea where U15 is located.

I had this on my last cruise. My son (18) and daughter (15) had a different station. I spoke with the staff and they said "families should stay together". They told us to go to our (my wife and I) muster station and tell the leader the situation. It was no big deal, they checked us all in. I also asked what we do in the event of a real emergency, and again, families should stay together.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for at least understanding the concern. It is not an issue of trusting my son, it is more of a concern that my nephew is under my care and I will be taking responsibility for him. If there is any time my DW seems to suffer from Claustrophobia, it is during the Muster Drill. It just appears to be a panic point for her and if I can do anything to relieve that stress I WILL.

Thank you for at least understanding the concern. It is not an issue of trusting my son, it is more of a concern that my nephew is under my care and I will be taking responsibility for him. If there is any time my DW seems to suffer from Claustrophobia, it is during the Muster Drill. It just appears to be a panic point for her and if I can do anything to relieve that stress I WILL.

I, for one, am grateful that you posted about this. For our upcoming cruise, our adult daughter is in an adjoining cabin. She is autistic, and, while she could probably manage the drill without us (though the noise and crowds would be stressful), in the event of an actual emergency she would need to be with us. Your post was a reminder to contact Special Needs and make sure we will be in the same muster station. I am stunned that children would be separated from their parents for this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had V17

V17.jpg

I, for one, am grateful that you posted about this. For our upcoming cruise, our adult daughter is in an adjoining cabin. She is autistic, and, while she could probably manage the drill without us (though the noise and crowds would be stressful), in the event of an actual emergency she would need to be with us. Your post was a reminder to contact Special Needs and make sure we will be in the same muster station. I am stunned that children would be separated from their parents for this.
Please understand, there is no action on RCL's part to separate. That happens when people choose separate cabins, and those cabins are previously assigned different muster stations. A cabin is assigned its muster station long before your cruise. Its also possible you will have the same muster station. It all depends on how your cabins are on the "map".

It's a thing that can happen. GS and the drill captain for the station will help.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app