FV cabins

mra9955

I don't think there is a way to do that, as FV is a sub-set of the balcony category. There are other not-allowed-to-be-named TA websites where you can get that level of detail. You could always search there, and then go back to Celebrity and enter in the exact cabin # to get pricing if you prefer to book on Celebrity. Actually, if there is a particular FV you are looking for, you could also limit your Celebrity search that way, but not for the category overall.

FV cabins are a sub-category found under the Veranda category.

On the X site, pick your sailing date/ship.

Once on the sailing you want -> select # of rooms -> then select # of Guests -> then you will get to choose between the 6 general room categories (suite to inside stateroom) -> select Veranda.

If your ship has FV (I just don't know if all ships have this category, maybe so?) that room type will appear as a choice you can select along with Sunset Veranda, and usually two different choices both called 'Veranda' (I think one Veranda is GTD and the other allows for selecting your specific room but not sure)

*If there are FV rooms but they are already sold out that will be noted under the FV category

Again, I know M and S class ships have FV rooms, just don't know if all ships have this category.

We sailed on Reflection in FV - 8107 last year, fantastic room. The FV rooms on deck 8 have better, larger less obstructed verandas. Not sure if you're looking at M or S class though!

Good Luck!

Unless the FV cabins have been opened to all and are showing on the main website for your particular sailing i.e. X are allowing less than 5 pax to book the cabin (usually closer to sail date), then in my experience, you always have to call to book them (and we have booked FVs on several occasions on M class ships ;)).

The max pax you can enter on the X site seems to be 4

Weird - M Class ships (we considered a Summit b2b for November '18) X site only shows FV available if you enter 4 pax, anything less and the category shows 'sold out'

S class ships (ended up booking Silhouette, Dec '18 sailing) show the FV category available and allows booking even though we only have 2 pax - this sailing still has 2 of the 4 FV rooms available.

Go figure...?

They aren't always shown, even if available, but I suggest using an internet TA site rather than trying to figure out Celebrity's booking website mess. Many of the TA's offer a selection of balcony rooms and you pick the type you are looking for.

The max pax you can enter on the X site seems to be 4

Weird - M Class ships (we considered a Summit b2b for November '18) X site only shows FV available if you enter 4 pax, anything less and the category shows 'sold out'

S class ships (ended up booking Silhouette, Dec '18 sailing) show the FV category available and allows booking even though we only have 2 pax - this sailing still has 2 of the 4 FV rooms available.

Go figure...?

As I stated above, depends on the sailing. And personally, the M class FVs are far more desirable than S class - just look at the position and views from the balcony (especially the corner FVs ;)).

If booking for 5, you have to call Celebrity directly. We tried booking through our AMEX TA, he couldn’t do it. And Celebrity’s own internal reservation system only allows 4 pax. We have 5 & needed two reservations for the same cabin. Our youngest is on his own res # and they are linked in our account. We couldn’t even transfer our reservation to our TA. What a pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If booking for 5, you have to call Celebrity directly. We tried booking through our AMEX TA, he couldn’t do it. And Celebrity’s own internal reservation system only allows 4 pax. We have 5 & needed two reservations for the same cabin. Our youngest is on his own res # and they are linked in our account. We couldn’t even transfer our reservation to our TA. What a pain!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can use a TA and have your booking through them, but they have to ring X directly to reserve the cabin (as I stated above). And, yes, it requires 2 reservations for the one cabin as the maximum is 4 on one reservation. You can definitely have it held by a TA because every one of ours has been ;).