reservations on Anthem of the Seas

My family will be on a 5 day cruise on the Anthem of the Seas in June, 2019. The entertainment is not up on cruise planner yet. My question is do you book times on the bumper cars and Ifly on cruise planner? If not, how does that work? I appreciate your help.

My family will be on a 5 day cruise on the Anthem of the Seas in June, 2019. The entertainment is not up on cruise planner yet. My question is do you book times on the bumper cars and Ifly on cruise planner? If not, how does that work? I appreciate your help.

It probably won’t be available to book until much closer to your cruise. Somewhere around 90 days prior to sailing.

You do not book reservations for the bumper cars at all, you just show up and get in line. Other reservations can be made prior to your sailing through your cruise planner. We have been able to book things 120 prior to our Anthem cruises and one of the cruises, reservations were open even earlier.

Is there a list of the usual show times/ days for each show that can take reservations for Anthem? We have 9 family members sailing in Nov and we'd like to start planning for the shows before the reservations open up.

TIA

Is there a list of the usual show times/ days for each show that can take reservations for Anthem? We have 9 family members sailing in Nov and we'd like to start planning for the shows before the reservations open up.

TIA

Three shows have reservations:

We Will Rock You

Spectra's Cabaret

The Gift

Activities that take reservations:

iFly

NorthStar

Escape Room

Just got back today. No reservations for bumper cars, and line moves quickly.

They did take signups at the start of most small group activities in the Seaplex, like trapeze, rock climbing and roller skating. We never saw online for the escape room but it could be booked either via the Royal IQ app onboard or at the reservation stations.

Fair number of openings onboard for iFly even though online filled up early.

NorthStar had lots of openings onboard and occasional walkups - we had people who showed up early for their reservation and a walkup in our group. Still saw Royal IQ reservations open on the last day.

We Will Rock You had an evening performance cancelled on Day 7 due to sea conditions and they moved reservations to 2:30 on last sea day (and we skipped it). All show venues open 45 minutes before for people with reservations and were quite full when they opened for non-reservations at 15 minutes.

We booked IFly and Northstar in January for June 28 cruise. Dining reservations were available at least a month before that.

We are on the 10/4 NE/Canada cruise. Still no reservations open for the shows. I called Royal to check that I hadn't missed it , and the agent said it will open up anytime between 60-90 days prior to sailing. He confirmed the show reservations hadn't been loaded yet.