Venice Disembark

adrval

Any ideas on how long disembarkation takes

Docking in Venice overnight

Disembarkation time is 6am

Possible to be off ship by 8 am to head to airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are docking in Venice overnight and can carry off your own bags, you can be off the ship shortly after 6:00 am.

Does HAL allow you to do this?

Yes.

Are you trying to catch an early flight? Be sure to allow sufficient time at the airport in Venice. It can be chaotic.

Thanks. Yes flight is at 10:30. Would like 2 hours at airport and 30 min for drive? Therefore want to be off ship by 8:00?

I would give yourself more time at VCE for check-in and security (they are even more disorganized than our TSA! :( ); we had pre-booked a taxi, but there were some cab drivers waiting/trolling for customers.

Thanks. Yes flight is at 10:30. Would like 2 hours at airport and 30 min for drive? Therefore want to be off ship by 8:00?

WITH FLIGHT 10:30 you must be out by 6 am and book your taxi in advance.

I've had several bad experiences at VCE. I'd be at the airport 2 1/2 - 3 hrs prior to departure.

If that leaves you with extra time at the gate, fine ! Better to be enjoying one last gelatto near the gate, than running like a fool after being told you probably won't make your flight.

Hi All,

We're on Celebrity Constellation 20th-30th August. Our flight home isn't until late afternoon so are looking to spend a few hours sight seeing before we head to the airport. Does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at the cruise terminal?

Thanks

Hi All,

We're on Celebrity Constellation 20th-30th August. Our flight home isn't until late afternoon so are looking to spend a few hours sight seeing before we head to the airport. Does anyone know if there is a left luggage facility at the cruise terminal?

Thanks

No .

Hi All,

Thanks

There is one in Piazzale Roma - right next to the entrance to the people mover. There was a left luggage at Marittima cruise terminal but we did not use it (it was not near our docking location) - think it is available when ships are in port but not sure. Hopefully, someone who has used this service will chime in.

http://www.travelsignposts.com/Venice/getting-around/luggage-storage-in-venice

Edited by dogs4fun

Hi All,

Thanks

Just found this online:

Left Luggage:

"Cruise terminals 103, 117, and Isonzo 1-2 at the Marittima ship basin during embarkation and disembarkation hours. (See the port's Passenger Services page.)"

https://quickvenice.com/more/luggage.htm