Kids Behavior

I don’t remember which ship I was on and this was quite a few years ago, but I found myself lounging on the sun deck next to a boy and his parents. The parents were trying to relax but the boy, about 9 or 10 yrs old, was not happy. He wanted to go to the pool, to DO something. “This is our vacation! Why do we have to lie here!” I was smiling to myself because at the time I was an elementary school teacher and i remember thinking the situation I was overhearing was such a true example of adult vs child cruise expections! I’m pretty sure this was before there were kid’s clubs and so on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have 5 kids all in their teens and twenties now. I really dont notice many misbehavior with kids. But, we usually sail the 2500 -3000 passenger ships during off times so maybe that's why. I do see a lot of 2-3 yr olds and I actually like watching them and laughing because their behavior doesn't really bother me. I like seeing kids having fun with their parents or other kids because it brings back memories of when my kids were younger. The only people that annoy me on a cruise are walkers on the treadmills at the gym in the morning with a book...[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Just off Liberty OTS. We had a handful of very disruptive tweens. I guess that can happen on any ship on any line, but the more there are (and there were lots who were great kids) the higher the odds that you run in to some that should be confined.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums