Looking for Info - Allure of the Seas ATS 14330

Just booked the Aqua Theater Suite, 14330, on Allure for October 14. Wondering if anyone has sailed the room or even the ship and has any tips or advice that might help out, I’m all ears!

I heard this room has its balcony split in two??

Also I heard there is a height restriction for guests??

I appreciate everyone’s input in advance!

C5E2EEAC-5062-4778-872B-2D44ACD93428.thumb.jpg.67db6556d6aa8e33d7e15eb015fa0bcc.jpg

Cody

Just booked the Aqua Theater Suite, 14330, on Allure for October 14. Wondering if anyone has sailed the room or even the ship and has any tips or advice that might help out, I’m all ears!

I heard this room has its balcony split in two??

Also I heard there is a height restriction for guests??

I appreciate everyone’s input in advance!

[ATTACH]426043[/ATTACH]

Cody

can't speak about deck 14 but we have stayed in both 11730 and 11330. i am 6 ft and had zero issues with the height of the shower.

on deck 11 the balcony alone (IMO) was worth the price of the cruise. going up they get much small and fast.

i will say this and it wouldn't matter on what deck in the back the views are awesome.

enjoy.

can't speak about deck 14 but we have stayed in both 11730 and 11330. i am 6 ft and had zero issues with the height of the shower.

on deck 11 the balcony alone (IMO) was worth the price of the cruise. going up they get much small and fast.

i will say this and it wouldn't matter on what deck in the back the views are awesome.

enjoy.

Thank you for the feedback! It seemed like every deck higher, the balcony takes a 50 sq foot hit! Unfortunately lower aquas aren’t available anymore and the lofts are all gone [emoji30]

I’m 6’1” so it is comforting to hear you didn’t have any issues. I will make sure to savor the views.

Cody

Thank you for the feedback! It seemed like every deck higher, the balcony takes a 50 sq foot hit! Unfortunately lower aquas aren’t available anymore and the lofts are all gone [emoji30]

I’m 6’1” so it is comforting to hear you didn’t have any issues. I will make sure to savor the views.

Cody

cody...bottom line is you will be on a cruise. lol

We just got off the Allure in room 14730, the same room on the starboard side. It was the only suite left when we booked and we got a good deal on it. I have never sailed in a suite before and enjoyed it very much. Yes, the balcony is small and split in two. The balcony off of the bedroom in on the side of the ship and has 2 chairs with footstools and a table. The balcony off of the living room faces aft and is not very deep at all.

The ceiling in the bathroom is a little low, but my 6 foot 2 inch son had no problem fitting in the shower.

We just got off the Allure in room 14730, the same room on the starboard side. It was the only suite left when we booked and we got a good deal on it. I have never sailed in a suite before and enjoyed it very much. Yes, the balcony is small and split in two. The balcony off of the bedroom in on the side of the ship and has 2 chairs with footstools and a table. The balcony off of the living room faces aft and is not very deep at all.

The ceiling in the bathroom is a little low, but my 6 foot 2 inch son had no problem fitting in the shower.

Great review, that puts all my concerns to rest! I hope you had a great time.

Did you have any favorite restaurants or bars that I should try? There seems to be so many options to choose from for 7 nights.

Cody

We ate in Coastal Kitchen for 4 nights, Central Park 150 for one night, and Giovanni’s for two nights. The second formal night, they offered Giovanni's for half price and had a “surf and turf” with their excellent fillet and a lobster tail. It was delicious.

As far as bars go, I am not much of a drinker. Spent a lot of time in the Schooner Bar, but it was for trivia during the day, not nighttime entertainment.

We ate in Coastal Kitchen for 4 nights, Central Park 150 for one night, and Giovanni’s for two nights. The second formal night, they offered Giovanni's for half price and had a “surf and turf” with their excellent fillet and a lobster tail. It was delicious.

As far as bars go, I am not much of a drinker. Spent a lot of time in the Schooner Bar, but it was for trivia during the day, not nighttime entertainment.

That sounds great! I’m a huge foodie so I do the ultimate dining, I will definitely try 150 and Giovanni’s. I heard the osso bucco is to die for at Giovanni’s.

I’m not sure if nighttime entertainment is the same on all ships but I love the schooner bar for the nighttime pianist.

I appreciate the info, it gives me a direction to head on the ship [emoji1316]

Cody

Another question, I was told that the flowrider noise comes through the ceiling, any truth to that?

Cody