Ensure any Compensation credit is refunded

No, actually it was the Brit that went there.

Not sure what your problem is?

Has someone from Britain upset you in the past and is that why you are being derogative by calling a person who is living in the UK "the Brit"?

Or is it because people working in the UK pay higher taxes, that in the US, but get free health care?

Again allow me to repeat that " Not everyone who lives in the UK is British". If you are not intelligent enough, by now, to have figured out that I only live in the UK and I'm not British that's your problem.

Has someone from Britain upset you in the past and is that why you are being derogative by calling a person who is living in the UK "the Brit"?

Or is it because people working in the UK pay higher taxes, that in the US, but get free health care?

Again allow me to repeat that " Not everyone who lives in the UK is British". If you are not intelligent enough, by now, to have figured out that I only live in the UK and I'm not British that's your problem.

Sad to say that a lot of Americans don't realize this...it's embarrassing.

I’m sure “The Brits” appreciate your disavowance.