Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Thought I should get fit so rode a bike to the shops. Passed a liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and put it in the bicycles basket.

Then I realised if I fell off my bike the bottle would break so I drank it all before I started home.

Turned out to be a wise decision as I fell off my bike 7 times on the way home.

• Haha 9

Just thought I would say hello. I am sitting in The Panorama Lounge on Whisper. I am in the last group off which is about 9:45. My flight home is not till 3. I will go to The Polaris Lounge in the United terminal and just wait. 

Hope all of you are doing well😀

• Like 5

This is in south of Brazil earlier today. snow in november. Never ever before was recorded snow in november. In this area it is usual to have snow once and while during winter (june to august) but never in november.

In Rio de Janeiro today (national holiday) and we have 20oC and no beach, we are miserable with this weather....

geada0211a.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lirio said:

This is in south of Brazil earlier today. snow in november. Never ever before was recorded snow in november. In this area it is usual to have snow once and while during winter (june to august) but never in november.

In Rio de Janeiro today (national holiday) and we have 20oC and no beach, we are miserable with this weather....

geada0211a.jpg

WOW!  Stay warm! 

23 minutes ago, Lirio said:

In Rio de Janeiro today (national holiday) and we have 20oC and no beach, we are miserable with this weather...

And the mountain man laughed and laughed and laughed some more, as 68° sounds lovely to him.  Ullr can be quite temperamental at times.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, drron29 said:

Thought I should get fit so rode a bike to the shops. Passed a liquor store and bought a bottle of Jack Daniels and put it in the bicycles basket.

Then I realised if I fell off my bike the bottle would break so I drank it all before I started home.

Turned out to be a wise decision as I fell off my bike 7 times on the way home.

Is that the time you broke your Iphone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/31/2022 at 9:39 PM, TrulyBlonde said:

Nutrigrain bars? It is Halloween for goodness sake.

Well, I did have the peanut butter cups and chocolate bars as alternative selections!  Of the maybe 12 kids between the 2 groups, only one picked a Nutrigain bar, so, granted, your comment has merit.  But, like Stumbles, I always have them in stock because I just plain like them.  Quick if not preferred breakfast, goes with a cup of coffee.

Unable to login last 36 hours or so. I was unable to respond to any posts, could only read and wish I lived in Alberta where trick or treating continues strong.  If you are reading this and still unable to post, you have my sympathy & here is what finally cleared it up:

go to privacy settings in your browser

clear browsing data

be sure clearing cookies is checked

when you log back into cruise critic, it (unbelievably!) still won't work till you sign out and back in

Now, what happens next time I try to log in elsewhere and have to remember all those passwords?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1