Dining Package on Harmony

For our Oct. 27 and Nov. 3 cruises, there are all sorts of packages available, from the First night package, 3, 4 and 5 nights packages as well the 7 nights packages.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It includes all restaurants except Chef's Table or any meal with a wine pairing. We used our last 3-night package for Wonderland, Chops, and Jaime's ... it was quite a savings though I made sure to get my reservations set upon boarding for desirable times.

We are on Harmony next June. Packages are available. Current prices below. With it being our first time on an Oasis Class ship, we're doing the Ultimate Dining Package. I wanted to try the places you don't get on other ships.

2 Night BOGO: $40/person

3 Night: $90/person

4 Night: $110/person

5 Night: $125/person

Ultimate: $203/person

Thanks! I should have clarified - whether the dining packages were available for purchase onboard.

That said, I think we will purchase ahead of time. I didn't realize OBC could be used for purchases pre-cruise!

Good plan. There are no guarantees that the packages will be offered on board. It all depends on sales ahead of time.

It includes all restaurants except Chef's Table or any meal with a wine pairing. We used our last 3-night package for Wonderland, Chops, and Jaime's ... it was quite a savings though I made sure to get my reservations set upon boarding for desirable times.[/quot

Did you buy the package pre cruise? Which resturant were you assigned the first night?

• 2 weeks later...

It is my understanding that the new BOGO (previously called "first night done right") requires you to dine specialty the first and second nights only. Is this correct? Anyone know if you can select another night instead of the second consecutive night?

It is my understanding that the new BOGO (previously called "first night done right") requires you to dine specialty the first and second nights only. Is this correct? Anyone know if you can select another night instead of the second consecutive night?

You are required to use the promo on the first and second nights.

Do they sell the BOGO onboard? I cruise next week and I don't see it offered in the pre cruise planner.

They may or may not sell dining packages on the ship. What they do one sailing might be different for the next,

You are required to use the promo on the first and second nights.

I actually got on board and tried to tell them I wanted chops the first night.... but since they were booked they gave me the 2nd and third night. Definitely told me that it wasn't a common practice, but it was awesome that they were flexible. This was on Freedom last November.

I'll probably get the BOGO for my harmony cruise next month. Just too good of a deal.