Wonderland bar on Symphony

Wonderland and Hooked both have Happy Hour Daily 5pm - 7pm. Can't help with prices as I had drink package and the cocktails did not exceed the limit.
You can usually cut a great deal for the restaurant with the bartender during that time.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

You can usually cut a great deal for the restaurant with the bartender during that time.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I wasn't impressed with Wonderland on Symphony. Something just didn't quite gel and the food seemed sub-par somehow. My friend, on her 1st RCI cruise, wasn't impressed either. It was a completely different experience to Wonderland on Ovation.

Edited by besberry
Spelling

I wasn't impressed with Wonderland on Symphony. Something just didn't quite gel and the food seemed sub-par somehow. My friend, on her 1st RCI cruise, wasn't impressed either. It was a completely different experience to Wonderland on Ovation.

Sorry to hear that - loved Wonderland on Anthem. Booked on Symphony it for my birthday, so I hope it's OK.

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, LAcruiser2000 said:

We did Wonderland on the Harmony and Anthem - it was $50pp. Seems to have gone up to $60 now on Symphony. Is this a fleet wide change?

Royal does not have consistent fleetwide pricing.  Restaurant prices can very by ship and even sailing to sailing on the same ship.

1 hour ago, LAcruiser2000 said:

We did Wonderland on the Harmony and Anthem - it was $50pp. Seems to have gone up to $60 now on Symphony. Is this a fleet wide change?

It was $49 pp a few weeks ago on Symphony.  We went there with the BOGO and 5 night package combo.  Happy hour was a BOGO from 5 -7 each night.  All drinks were made with top shelf liquors and the Diamond vouchers were accepted.